Plus $ Drink Limit now $22

startedwithamouse

6 minutes ago, Cruise Raider said:

I’ve upgraded to the premier package on 2 of the cruises for this year and 4 of the cruises I have booked for next year.  I am almost sure the price of the packages will increase by the beginning of next year.  And, if you will read my previous posts, I’m not even one that is unhappy about the changes.  

I know you aren't.  Surely, there will be more price increases, but not just yet.  Maybe we should have a poll predicter for the next beverage pricing increase.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

It is obvious someone did indeed pickup an Australia graphic and include it in a US market email.  Look at it again and notice that Crew Appreciation is not mentioned.  We know it is not part of the Aus/NZ Plus/Premier since CA is baked into the cruise fares for all.

We've never been to Aus/NZ and this is a closed loop cruise out of LA.

BTW, good job on the new acronym. We've gone from pleased with the increase of the price per drink to, well, "it's another Princess shoreside mess up".

Edited by startedwithamouse
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Cruise Raider said:

I’ve upgraded to the premier package on 2 of the cruises for this year and 4 of the cruises I have booked for next year.  I am almost sure the price of the packages will increase by the beginning of next year.  And, if you will read my previous posts, I’m not even one that is unhappy about the changes.  

I think you’re right. Might be a good time to buy ahead. 

4 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

This thread is never going to die with the "fake news" title it has.  Can we get @Host CJSKIDS to add something to the title like ... "Nothing to see here .. Move along to the next thread"?  

Well, it was real to me when I received the email and typed it.

Screenshot 2023-08-13 10.13.15 AM.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, emmak8 said:

I checked prices of premier and plus packages on my personalizer a few minutes ago. The premier package is $100 pp. per day and the plus is $76 pp. I guess the demand is there so prices are being raised.  Still a no brainer?? LOL

This is not the cost for the Plus and Premier Fares.

Another instance of the idiocy of Princess naming the Plus/Premier Beverage Packages the same as the Plus/Premier Fare.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, startedwithamouse said:

Has Plus drink allowance increased to $22? We received this email today.

This is a Closed Loop US port cruise.

Screenshot_20230813-090255_Outlook.thumb.jpg.84e39e366ebda6f08a0abac73a3f8267.jpg

We booked a cruise with standard fare and plan to upgrade to Plus onboard using OBC. 

Did the email come from Princess or a TA?  If it was a TA I suspect they cut and pasted the wrong information into the email you received.