General questions abut Beyond on board things to know.....

Looking Foward

Sailing with my wife from Boynton t Beach , Fl  Oct 20 to Greece and Italy.....Stoked!!!!

Have done many Caribbean cruises on many lines, never an international trip of this magnitude.

Seems like a fair shake of Floridians will be on board.:)

At this time, am seeking some interesting thoughts and maybe suggestions from previous cruisers on THIS ship

If anyone from past cruises on this ship is still reading these boards, any info re: dining rooms, activities, fun spots, would be appreciated!!

Thanks,

Len and Eileen

From California, not Florida but I'll weigh in.

Eden is a wonderful specialty dining room, Beautiful Wake view. I ate there three times on my January `23 Beyond cruise. The Lobster casserole was excellent. The crab cakes were delicious.  One of the nights I told the waiter I wanted whatever fish the chef thought was the best and it was excellent. I also ate at Le Voyage one night but was not feeling that well so I didn't enjoy it as much as I was expecting to pre-cruise.  It was very formal service and the atmosphere seemed underwhelming to me.

World Class Bar was frequently more crowded than I expected.  The Martini Bar was not my favorite, too crowded and hard to get served.  The Sunset Bar is a great place for a quiet night cap if the weather is nice.

The Eden production cast does a show one night in The Club called "Jazz Joint" The venue is more intimate than the main Theatre and the performers move throughout the audience interacting with them during the show.

Elements in the main Theatre was impressive. Stage Door was OK

Try the Eden Café for breakfast or lunch, not many people know it's complementary.

If you're not in a suite or Aqua visit all four MDRs and see which one you like best for the ambiance.

Best idea  to start would be to read a few reviews on cruise critic and elsewhere online..  Cruise Critic has a search function.

go through the Celeb website which covers dining and other aspects of the ship.. with photos and has specifics as to classes of staterooms & their amenities.  

Join your roll call

We enjoyed BEYOND..loved the World Class Bar looking over all the action at the Martini Bar.  Great Art on board..

Enjoy!

Eden is a great space with great drinks and food, and the shows are impressive. Also a nice place to hang out during the day to sit and look at the ocean, read, play cards, etc.

World Class bar has the best cocktails on the ship. 

Have drinks on the magic carpet when it's on deck 5. The water is feet away, and you'll feel the ocean breeze. 

I thought the theatre shows were the best I've seen at sea.