Sapphire non-specialty dining rooms-which one do you like best? And why?

BoopTennis

1 hour ago, BoopTennis said:

First time on the Sapphire. I know there are 5 main non-specialty dining rooms for dinner. Which one is your favorite? Reason?

The menus are the same but the decor is different in each one.
I really like Savoy, with its dark, rich wood decor. Vivaldi is also nice. When I was on Sapphire last September, the Sante Fe dining room was for Club Class. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, tonit964 said:

The menus are the same but the decor is different in each one.
I really like Savoy, with its dark, rich wood decor. Vivaldi is also nice. When I was on Sapphire last September, the Sante Fe dining room was for Club Class. 

Agree. We sailed on Sapphire before Club Class/Reserve dining was a thing so all dining rooms were an option. We liked the decor of Savoy the best as it gave us the feel of being on a luxury, old school ocean liner. We liked Santa Fe the least because it just seemed so fake and out of place on a ship. But keep in mind that these are all just aesthetic opinions. I’d dine at any restaurant with no wait over waiting 20 minutes to get in to one wit decor I like better. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, PescadoAmarillo said:

We just ate for 14 nights in Pacific Moon and I didn’t notice one thing about the decor. It was the dining room with a table for two by a window so it was perfect for us. 

If I remember correctly, Pacific Moon had an Asian themed decor. I didn’t dine there on my last cruise but I agree, a table by the window is the best. 

• Like 1