Is kale still in the Caesar salad?

Post pandemic kale was being added to the Princess Caesar salad. Someone recently posted a menu on another site & kale wasn't mentioned as a Caesar salad ingredient. Can anyone confirm no more kale? It kind of ruined the salad. 😊

2 hours ago, 1965 said:

Post pandemic kale was being added to the Princess Caesar salad. Someone recently posted a menu on another site & kale wasn't mentioned as a Caesar salad ingredient. Can anyone confirm no more kale? It kind of ruined the salad. 😊

Chickpeas were added to it too. The salad wasn’t bad but not a classic by any means and as Torfamm said, you can order the regular one. 

• Thanks 1

I was on the Regal in May and the ceased salad had kale and chickpeas instead of croutons. He didn’t notice the kale at first. Romaine and croutons were available to substitute, but you had to ask.

My DH was annoyed because he was remembering past cruises when they mixed each portion of Caesar salad right in the dining room it it was awesome every time. The dining room  also had a station where they mixed the fettuccine Alfredo in the dining room and it had great flavor and was always served piping hot. There appears to be a change in the recipe because the dish was not very good this time around.   Don’t even ask about the Princess Love boat dream dessert…it used to be my favorite!

I wish that they would leave the signature dishes alone. 

Sorry about the rant….Princess is still one of my favorite cruise lines

Edited by Samkitty1
  • Like 1