Flying into Quebec?

Topdog52

Does anyone know if most of the flights, fly into Montreal for a Quebec cruise? I am flying from Ohio, and I am not sure if I should ask

for a 2 day deviation. I like the 2 day deviation, but not if I am spending most of the first day, going from Montreal to Quebec. 

We are on 9/13/23 NCL Joy out of QC, we live in Michigan.   We booked on our own - Detroit  to Quebec City.   No direct flights, but at least we fly into QC.   If you look at our roll call, those that booked through NCL are getting mixed results.  Some are being flown into Montreal with a transfer to QC, others fly into QC.   If you book flights through NCL, you won't find out the flights until 30 days or fewer before the cruise.   That also makes planning for your time  in Montreal or QC difficult.

I'm on the 9/25/23 Joy cruise from NYC to Quebec. We used NCL air and are flying home from Montreal. I think Quebec is just a tough location to fly to/from. Fo us, there are no direct flights from Quebec to Minneapolis. Yes, we'll have to bus to Montreal but we'll have a direct flight. I'm not sure that it will take that much longer than having a connecting flight.

We are on the September 13/2023 NCL Joy going out of Quebec City. We did request the 2 day deviation when we booked the BOGO flight through NCL and they are flying us from Halifax, NS to Montreal to Quebec City, and then coming home we are flying from LaGuardia to Montreal to Halifax. They are good flights considering how inexpensive they were 🙂

This was our first time booking the BOGO deal and we would do it again with no hesitation. NCL did send out an email at the 75 day mark indicating we would get our flight details around the 30 day mark, I called around then and they emailed them to me, the first flights were not great, but they said changes were coming for different flights and the confirmation number was not going to work. A couple of days later the better flights appeared in my NCL account and the email, and I was able to log into Air Canada and book seats 🙂

There is no sense in asking about what happens most of the time in this specific instance.  Flights to Quebec are limited and aren't on a daily basis. Been there, done that when trying to book my own flights from the west coast to QC last year. And the flight I had booked got cancelled at the last minute but I did manage to book something else that allowed me to catch up to the final leg (note: it really pays to get to the airport early - I got the last seat on the replacement flight).

So at best you probably have a 50/50 chance of either Quebec or Montreal.

• Like 1