Have any Bermuda itineraries been changed due to Hurricane Franklin?

Always Cruising

1 hour ago, Always Cruising said:

Haven't seen any info on NCL changing, but other cruiselines have.  Just curious, because I booked New England/Canada for Labor Day weekend departure, rather than Bermuda.  Hoping everyone is able to have fun and safe cruises during this hurricane season.

If you look at the official Bermuda cruise ship schedule at http://www.marops.bm/Documents/Shipping_schedules/2023 Cruise Ship Schedule.pdf

you'll see that  the Norwegian Joy, Vision of the Seas, Carnival Magic and Carnival Legend have all cancelled their scheduled port calls in Bermuda for this week.

2 hours ago, njhorseman said:

If you look at the official Bermuda cruise ship schedule at http://www.marops.bm/Documents/Shipping_schedules/2023 Cruise Ship Schedule.pdf

you'll see that  the Norwegian Joy, Vision of the Seas, Carnival Magic and Carnival Legend have all cancelled their scheduled port calls in Bermuda for this week.

I don’t see any cancellations in that document since April. Used your link and went to marops.bm on my own. 

Not saying there won’t be cancellations, just that I don’t see them there yet. 

30 minutes ago, cruiservictor said:

I don’t see any cancellations in that document since April. Used your link and went to marops.bm on my own. 

The cancellation listings are clearly noted. They are the last last four cruises arriving in the month of August, which are listed in the middle of page 9 of the pdf.

The four cruises are highlighted in yellow, have a line struck through their listings, with the annotation "wx", which means weather cancellation.

Perhaps you have a prior version of the document in your cache and you're seeing that rather than the update. Try clearing your cache and then using the link.

2 hours ago, cruiservictor said:

They are showing canceled using that link.

4 hours ago, cruiservictor said:

Yes. I corrected myself up above. However what I am seeing now is that the Sept 1 and 2 call of the Joy is still scheduled. 

Would you expect something different? By the 1st and 2nd, the storm will be well north of Nova Scotia. (It will be north of New York and Maine by Thursday)

38 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

Would you expect something different? By the 1st and 2nd, the storm will be well north of Nova Scotia. (It will be north of New York and Maine by Thursday)

We’ll see. I am sure they are keeping an eye on Idalia as well.