Celebrity Air promotion

themob

How does Celebrity Air promotion work?I have hold in place price of $999.99 per person going to Europe next March.When will they offer flights and  will there be choices or do they only give you one option? I would appreciate any more knowledge on this from anyone who has knowledge?Thanks in advance

The flight details have always been available at the time that I booked the flights.  Not sure what you mean about “on hold”.  Flight details should be available for a cruise in March.  

Have  you already booked your cruise?

22 hours ago, themob said:

How does Celebrity Air promotion work?I have hold in place price of $999.99 per person going to Europe next March.When will they offer flights and  will there be choices or do they only give you one option? I would appreciate any more knowledge on this from anyone who has knowledge?Thanks in advance

Have not seen any air promotion emails or notices?    How did you find this?

Just now, themob said:

I requested from my TA to add air also, got a hold in place booking for 999.99 for Europe but price will be lowest fare available when you book flight with them

my email themob49@gmail iif  u have anymore questions

26 minutes ago, themob said:

I requested from my TA to add air also, got a hold in place booking for 999.99 for Europe but price will be lowest fare available when you book flight with them

Is the $999.99 for the cruise or the air?  I suspect you do not have a Celebrity Air reservation.  I always book my Celebrity Air direct.

• Like 1

It is for the air.I requested my TA to include air and this is what I was sent.I have checked airfares with different brands and I do not see offers for 999.99 to Europe in March 24.I was told that I will receive quote next week and can refuse flight but will no longer have promotion?I am new to booking with a TA and usually book with Princess and you have many options to book flights.I will found out next week 

1 hour ago, themob said:

It is for the air.I requested my TA to include air and this is what I was sent.I have checked airfares with different brands and I do not see offers for 999.99 to Europe in March 24.I was told that I will receive quote next week and can refuse flight but will no longer have promotion?I am new to booking with a TA and usually book with Princess and you have many options to book flights.I will found out next week 

I also cruise on Princess sometimes.  It has been my experience that Celebrity generally has the same number of Air options as Princess.  

If you start a cruise booking in Celebrity.com, you will be able to see all the various flight options with the price.  Which specific cruise do you have booked and what is your originating airport?  I can look it up for you and post it.

Good luck.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, themob said:

Even when you book with a travel agent you have the option to go to celebritycruises.com and then upcoming trips and manage my trip and book the air that way.  You pick the flights that work for you.  I looked at one on NCL and they had a price but you didn't get the details on the flight (and wouldn't know if you get a free luggage or not or  pre assigned seat etc) until later when it was too late to cancel).  I didn't like that process at all.