Third deck

cruiselovermaryf

Back before I was able to afford balconies I stayed on the third floor often.  Great location - smoothest ride, easy access to the Guest Relations/bar area.  Easy to pick up an empty elevator.  My only (minor) issue was when I had a cabin across from a lot of inside cabins.  The passengers in those kept letting their doors slam at all hours of the day (which can happen on any floor, but it's louder when the cabins are right across from you rather than next door or down the hallway).  Try to avoid those if you can.

On 9/9/2023 at 3:02 PM, shipgeeks said:

We were across from inside cabins, but have never had any issues with slamming or other noise.

it all depends who's in those cabins.  We just got unlucky.  But my point is that you are more likely to encounter that type of noise if you have inside cabins across from you - on any floor

3 hours ago, Denny01 said:

We got slamming doors with balcony, concierge and Aqua SRs. All depends on your neighbors. 

most are very considerate….some aren’t. 

den

Agreed. The biggest issue though is having cabins across from you. Even noisier than next door or down the hall

• Like 1

Deck 3 is always our 1st pick on Solstice ships. Perfect for us, quiet with very little footfall, not far for hubby to pick up couple of decent coffees, bar at end of corridor and very easy on and off on shore days. No waiting on heaving elevators after a long day ashore, up 1 deck and you’re home, via the Passport bar to pick up a 🍹.

Its our 1st time in an inside cabin next month on Reflection, must remember not to slam the doors🤣

• Like 1