Is "Crown Grill' Steak always available in MDR?

Tedferg

29 minutes ago, Tedferg said:

We have enjoyed Specialty Dining Iin the past, but now find it is too much food and the novelty has worn off, for us. It might be nice to pay for the better steak in MDR. Is this always on the menu and what is the charge?

I'm struggling with what the charge is but yes it's always there.  I feel like I remember thinking last time I looked at it that it was most of the cost of the full meal at the restaurant.....somewhere in the $20-$25 range is probably grenade close.

On Island last month, most nights I'm pretty sure it was $19 supplement for steak or lobster, $29 for surf n turf. However, on a couple of nights it was $29 and $46 respectively - I'm not 100% sure but I think that was on the 2 Italian nights in the MDR. I may be wrong as we didn't ever order those, but I clearly remember the price being different a couple of times!

• 1 month later...
On 9/15/2023 at 12:12 PM, Tedferg said:

We have enjoyed Specialty Dining Iin the past, but now find it is too much food and the novelty has worn off, for us. It might be nice to pay for the better steak in MDR. Is this always on the menu and what is the charge?

$15 for upgrade to steak