Celebrity All In

Not a username2

13 hours ago, Not a username2 said:

Looking at booking an 8 night ABC cruise in 2025, before the All-in loses the grats, but the All-in is $1000 pp. Seems ridiculous. Would I better off booking cruise only and wait for a beverage sale to pop up then pay the gratuities on top? Wifi isn't important to me. 

Yes.  Or you could take your own soda and save even more.  At least that is what we do. 

11 minutes ago, 2chiefs said:

I wish they would have the booking options like they did a couple years ago where you just add on the options you want at booking time. I could care less about wifi but have to include it in the all-inclusive price.

The AI Wi-Fi is crummy anyway. It’s a hook to upgrade to the premium Wi-Fi.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, horseymike said:

The AI Wi-Fi is crummy anyway. It’s a hook to upgrade to the premium Wi-Fi.

LOL. I wouldn't have known it was crummy because I don't use it. I cruise to get away from everything ... including on-line.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, 2chiefs said:

I wish they would have the booking options like they did a couple years ago where you just add on the options you want at booking time. I could care less about wifi but have to include it in the all-inclusive price.

They do. Book at Sail Only rates and add whichever options you want. This option applies now to all cabins upto Concierge and from October upto Aqua.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, the penguins said:

They do. Book at Sail Only rates and add whichever options you want. This option applies now to all cabins upto Concierge and from October upto Aqua.

Nope. Not for me. I don't see where you can add drinks or WiFi separately. Perhaps that's only in the UK?

Edited by 2chiefs

1 minute ago, 2chiefs said:

My point was at booking. I thought Cruise planner is after you book. I would like to see the prices up front.

Celebrity standard pricing is $89 plus gratuity per person per day for the standard drink package and $109 for premium.  Pre cruise you can get a discount based on your tier or the standard or specialty sales that they have.  

1 minute ago, tschwa2 said:

Celebrity standard pricing is $89 plus gratuity per person per day for the standard drink package and $109 for premium.  Pre cruise you can get a discount based on your tier or the standard or specialty sales that they have.  

Oh, I didn't know they had pricing based on tier. I'll have to check that out.

17 minutes ago, 2chiefs said:

Oh, I didn't know they had pricing based on tier. I'll have to check that out.

They have discounts based on tier but it is generally off the full regular price so getting the 10-20% off may not be any better than any current sale pricing for the packages.  

I just had the same dilemma.  Without knowing what post Oct 4 looks like, it's really hard to make an educated decision.  I went ahead and put the deposit down on All-In.

Maybe it was the right move; maybe it was the wrong move.  Maybe I come out ahead; maybe I don't.  Gambling is fun.

8 hours ago, Team Stag said:

I just had the same dilemma.  Without knowing what post Oct 4 looks like, it's really hard to make an educated decision.  I went ahead and put the deposit down on All-In.

Maybe it was the right move; maybe it was the wrong move.  Maybe I come out ahead; maybe I don't.  Gambling is fun.

If the price drops you can always re-price it.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, the penguins said:

That could be an interesting conversation as the package offered post 4 October will be fundamentally different. You can bet the new offers will be for new bookings only.

Per TA, all AI bookings prior to the change will keep the gratuity included, but if you make any changes after 10/4/23 your bookings will switch to the new structure.