Shore Excursions have disappeared

Jplatz

Hello everyone! Preparing my first-ever cruise in 1 month on Encore. We were about to book our shore excursions (took us a while to make up our minds and budget) just to find out that several of the excursions have disappeared overnight. I know this for a fact because yesterday evening we were browsing the options and made a decision just to find out this morning that a couple of them are no longer there. We are exactly 1 month away from sailing, could it be related to this or does this mean those excursions are already sold out? Does NCL keep some seats to be sold once on-board or should we book some other excursion before our 2nd and 3rd options sell out too? 

In case that info could be useful, I'm looking at Cabo San Lucas (Baja Highlights excursion), Puerto Quetzal (Colonial Antigua in English) and Panama City (Gamboa Aerial Tram).

Thanks!

3 hours ago, Jplatz said:

Hello everyone! Preparing my first-ever cruise in 1 month on Encore. We were about to book our shore excursions (took us a while to make up our minds and budget) just to find out that several of the excursions have disappeared overnight. I know this for a fact because yesterday evening we were browsing the options and made a decision just to find out this morning that a couple of them are no longer there. We are exactly 1 month away from sailing, could it be related to this or does this mean those excursions are already sold out? Does NCL keep some seats to be sold once on-board or should we book some other excursion before our 2nd and 3rd options sell out too? 

In case that info could be useful, I'm looking at Cabo San Lucas (Baja Highlights excursion), Puerto Quetzal (Colonial Antigua in English) and Panama City (Gamboa Aerial Tram).

Thanks!

It could possibly be that those excursions are sold-out.  Or, NCL could currently have a glitch.  Try again, and/or call.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Adventures ahead said:

NCL told me that when tours disappear, they're sold out. They reappear when there are cancellations so I suggest you check daily.

That would be my guess, too. Likely sold out. It might be worth contacting the tour operators privately, perhaps you can still get on one or more of the tours by booking with them directly.

Although a different cruise and ports my cruise now shows zero excursions for Ocho Rios.  I had booked and paid for an excursion and it is no longer showing on MyNCL either.  A glitch or excursions are being updated?  I also get the Uh-Oh when I try to look at booking another cruise.

35 minutes ago, TSUmom said:

Although a different cruise and ports my cruise now shows zero excursions for Ocho Rios.  I had booked and paid for an excursion and it is no longer showing on MyNCL either.  A glitch or excursions are being updated?  I also get the Uh-Oh when I try to look at booking another cruise.

I'd be on the phone with NCL ASAP!