It’s Show Time

smj

2 hours ago, Northern Aurora said:

The evening shows are generally at 7 PM and 9 PM.  The 9 PM is a repeat of the earlier show.  Reservations are not needed, and in fact, cannot be made.

On European sailings, the main show is at 730 and repeated at 930 and the passenger participation game show is at 830.  All other sailings are at 7/8/9

41 minutes ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

On European sailings, the main show is at 730 and repeated at 930 and the passenger participation game show is at 830.  All other sailings are at 7/8/9

I have not seen a main show at 7:30 PM with a repeat at 9:30 PM for at least 15 years.  And that includes a number of sailings in Europe.  

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Northern Aurora said:

I have not seen a main show at 7:30 PM with a repeat at 9:30 PM for at least 15 years.

I was about to post that we had them on our last cruise and then remembered our last cruise was on Princess...

Note that if you're in a suite, you get reserved seating on "formal" nights.

5 hours ago, 1Virgo said:

no need to book. If it is a popular show, get there a bit early to get a seat of your choice

You have no choice, Celebrity never had the ability to prebook nightly entertainment. 

3 hours ago, Northern Aurora said:

I have not seen a main show at 7:30 PM with a repeat at 9:30 PM for at least 15 years.  And that includes a number of sailings in Europe.  

3 hours ago, mahasamatman said:

I was about to post that we had them on our last cruise and then remembered our last cruise was on Princess...

Note that if you're in a suite, you get reserved seating on "formal" nights.

I was on the Beyond this past May, in and out of the Rome port, the shows were 730 and 930.  While I was told that was always the case on European sailing, perhaps that's not accurate.  Yet on the one sailing I was on it was 730 & 930

5 hours ago, Northern Aurora said:

We were on Reflection in September and the shows were at these times.