LIVE Italy Land trip then 10 days on Pride, Oct 18-29 to Greece, Turkey, Sicily and more Italy with ninjacat123!

ninjacat123

39 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

Our cabin!IMG_2842.thumb.jpeg.97847a01ea74ac8458068d8e8ab391e4.jpegIMG_2843.thumb.jpeg.19d0834ac316c829d2f44b6e275e13da.jpegIMG_2844.thumb.jpeg.4f0f798b0e7a09615ae0a6805f132579.jpeg

Look - you got a flag at your balcony! Now if you can ut how to take that home, that would be a great souvenir 🫣 That would look pretty awesome flying at your next backyard BBQ 😀 😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Haljo1935 said:

Look - you got a flag at your balcony! Now if you can ut how to take that home, that would be a great souvenir 🫣 That would look pretty awesome flying at your next backyard BBQ 😀 😎

I’ll have Craig crawl out there😜

• Haha 1

We usually have dinner at the Steakhouse on the first night of a cruise, and that’s what we’re doing tonight! Looking forward to the « pink glow » from the skylight funnel. In the meantime, I had some Guys Burgers and I thought the fries were great! Crisp with a creamy center. Burger was great as well. Took care of my hangry headache😜

• Like 10

Just now, ninjacat123 said:

When Craig and I sailed on Magic last January, we enjoyed Steakhouse so much we went 3 nights out of 8. This Steakhouse will only be one visit. Service was fine, but our lobsters were overcooked and Craig’s filet was not very tender. 😬

IMG_2853.thumb.jpeg.1abde7bfb65b1402072dd6a8c5b975b4.jpegIMG_2854.thumb.jpeg.96d8deb01078e6df5f1c2248aa8277f5.jpegIMG_2856.thumb.jpeg.5a6f492380e71d229edfaa9f1cdfe431.jpegIMG_2857.thumb.jpeg.f88e847cc0970bf3be8e7c6108e05616.jpegIMG_2858.thumb.jpeg.16c695bd804d8dcd1e9b8ace5ebc2778.jpegIMG_2859.thumb.jpeg.fbecef660bfc2e6eb5a9e2059b84417e.jpeg

Hitting the "oh crap" button!

that is so disappointing . So sorry

hugs from Texas

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

Can’t believe it’s 10 days long! Eight days has been the longest time at sea for me so this is a treat👍😁

We were good till we hit Naples, I think we hit a wall.  We also did 4 days in Rome before the cruise and by day 13 ( Naples ), we were spent.  We did a private Amalfi Coast tour and it was just sooooo packed (couldn't even enjoy it) we ended the tour about 2 hours early and went back to the Ship and took naps and packed up.  Exhaustion set in..   💤

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, kleibo said:

We were good till we hit Naples, I think we hit a wall.  We also did 4 days in Rome before the cruise and by day 13 ( Naples ), we were spent.  We did a private Amalfi Coast tour and it was just sooooo packed (couldn't even enjoy it) we ended the tour about 2 hours early and went back to the Ship and took naps and packed up.  Exhaustion set in..   💤

We are on a Carnival excursion for Amalfi Coast. Maybe sleep on the bus back? I hope the crowds aren’t as bad for us🤞

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, princess76021 said:

Hitting the "oh crap" button!

that is so disappointing . So sorry

hugs from Texas

Yeah, it was disappointing. Oh well, at least we’ll save money by not going two more times🤑Bonsai Sushi could be a good break from MDR👍😁thx for the hugs🤗

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

Can’t believe it’s 10 days long! Eight days has been the longest time at sea for me so this is a treat👍😁

Not just 10 days but 10 days with an amazing itinerary that blows the Caribbean away for culture, history, food (beaches, maybe not somuch).  Can't wait to see more pics!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

Yeah, it was disappointing. Oh well, at least we’ll save money by not going two more times🤑Bonsai Sushi could be a good break from MDR👍😁thx for the hugs🤗

We enjoyed Teppanyaki so much on our recent B2B, we went 3 times including once for lunch. It was sooooo good.

Sorry your Steakhouse experience was not up to par.

• Like 1