Concierge Cabin Cruise Only Fare Booked and Want to Bid on MoveUp Offer.

granddutchess

Hello.  Sorry if this has been discussed previously.  Booked a Concierge Class Cabin at the Cruise Only Fare for the December 4, 2023 Silhouette sailing.  I have received the opportunity to do a MoveUp offer on an Aqua Class Sky Suite and a Horizon Suite.  As I booked the cruise only (we are Elite) fare what amenities would we receive if our offer is accepted? Trying to decide if it is worth it.  We usually do Aqua Class which has Blu or Concierge with the speciality dining package for the whole cruise.  Thank you so much for any responses.

1 hour ago, jelayne said:

You would not get wi-fi or beverage package but you would get complimentary drinks in the Retreat Lounge; but not Luminae or the Retreat Sun Deck.

Joan,

Curious how they restrict drink on the Retreat Sun Deck?     I've never been asked for a card --- maybe they just know us or they look up the pictures on the computer.

2 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Joan,

Curious how they restrict drink on the Retreat Sun Deck?     I've never been asked for a card --- maybe they just know us or they look up the pictures on the computer.

They have a book with the photos of suite guests which one of the bartenders showed us.  He said he reviewed it before passengers boarded and many were familiar from previous cruises.  And as you mentioned the pictures on the computer.

13 hours ago, granddutchess said:

Hello.  Sorry if this has been discussed previously.  Booked a Concierge Class Cabin at the Cruise Only Fare for the December 4, 2023 Silhouette sailing.  I have received the opportunity to do a MoveUp offer on an Aqua Class Sky Suite and a Horizon Suite.  As I booked the cruise only (we are Elite) fare what amenities would we receive if our offer is accepted? Trying to decide if it is worth it.  We usually do Aqua Class which has Blu or Concierge with the speciality dining package for the whole cruise.  Thank you so much for any responses.

We prefer the Concierge class with a dining package.  Not fans of blu or the persian garden.  Find other in room perks a joke.  However, we love the retreat and if move up to a sky suite affordable, try that.  The lounge, sun deck and luminae worth it.

• Like 1