10/14-10/22, Kinda Live, We’re Onboard…

UtahCruiser1230

I carried on four bottles of wine and had ordered four more bottles for our two staterooms.  Two were there and the other room had a fifth of Tito’s instead.  I’m not a vodka fan so I’ll probably give them a call tomorrow and exchange the $135 bottle for my cheap bottles of wine.

But, a part of me is tempted to keep it and stock up on guava juice every morning and pair it with lemonade.

IMG_2561.jpeg

• Like 1

My wife and two oldest are at the dining room.  I’ll probably rarely leave the Havana area for the next eight days.  Vista class Havana areas are the best value to be found on Carnival.  There’s maybe 10 people out here right now, both hot tubs and the pool are empty.

IMG_1199.jpeg

Edited by UtahCruiser1230
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, UtahCruiser1230 said:

I carried on four bottles of wine and had ordered four more bottles for our two staterooms.  Two were there and the other room had a fifth of Tito’s instead.  I’m not a vodka fan so I’ll probably give them a call tomorrow and exchange the $135 bottle for my cheap bottles of wine.

But, a part of me is tempted to keep it and stock up on guava juice every morning and pair it with lemonade.

IMG_2561.jpeg

Tito's, orange juice and vanilla soft serve ice cream. An adult Creamsicle. Yum.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Butterbean1000 said:

Tito's, orange juice and vanilla soft serve ice cream. An adult Creamsicle. Yum.

I want to do the right thing and alert them to the fact they gave me the wrong liquor, but thoughts like that are making me wonder…

Havana bar is closed.

IMG_1203.jpeg

• Like 1

9:30 and it’s pretty vacant back here.  Kids are back from the MDR, reviews were good.  The vegetable wellington was well received.

9:30 on the first night and it’s still empty back here.  Most people leave with a tan, I got here with one.  Fish more and your feet will have chaco marks..

IMG_1205.jpeg

• Haha 2

Enjoying your review! Question about the wine. Did you get on with 2 bottles in your carry on? And you ordered wine pre cruise delivered to your cabin?  Keep the Tito’s. Bring a few cups of orange/guava juice to your cabin in morning (they change it out about 11am on ships I’ve been on) bucket of ice from steward and a spoon from buffet and you can have cocktails in your cabin! I’ve been known to ask bartenders for a few lime slices to have in fridge too! 👍👏🤗 CHEERS! 

• Like 1