Quick Gratitude

BruhnSisters

Wanted to express gratitude to wonderful Cruise Critic Posters who are:

* Gracious:  Showing kindness and patience when answering questions and sharing their experiences and wisdom.

* Generous:  Using their own cruise vacation time to write trip reports, share pictures and find out information for others while onboard.

* Humorous:  A merry heart is good like medicine . . . and the myriad of clever responses here are certainly good for my soul. (Especially on difficult work days, when I can read and giggle at your posts during a quick break.)

* Informative:  I learn so much from the amazing posters here.  You all make my cruise experiences more exciting and delightful.

YOU are appreciated!

• Like 42
  • Thanks 8

Exactly!  Too many 'cruise critics' use this as a forum to moan and groan about how they were mistreated by the cruise line or had to wait in a line for a drink or had to actually make a reservation for dinner, as if they should be welcomed at the head of the line just because. Seriously, the only reason I read CC is to catch up on current news.  I skip over the comments by the people who think they've been ripped off on a cruise somehow. How anyone can complain about a cruise is beyond me.  I actually stopped ready CC for a long time because of all the complaining.  Poor things.

On 10/17/2023 at 10:20 PM, BruhnSisters said:

Wanted to express gratitude to wonderful Cruise Critic Posters who are:

* Gracious:  Showing kindness and patience when answering questions and sharing their experiences and wisdom.

* Generous:  Using their own cruise vacation time to write trip reports, share pictures and find out information for others while onboard.

* Humorous:  A merry heart is good like medicine . . . and the myriad of clever responses here are certainly good for my soul. (Especially on difficult work days, when I can read and giggle at your posts during a quick break.)

* Informative:  I learn so much from the amazing posters here.  You all make my cruise experiences more exciting and delightful.

YOU are appreciated!

So true!  I have learned SO MUCH from so many of you!

l.

• Like 5

@BruhnSisters agree! When I booked my first ever cruise, my travel agent highly recommended Cruise Critic as a resource. I know without a doubt the wonderful advice I’ve received over the years here has me helped plan unforgettable trips and make the most of my precious vacation time. I’ll always be grateful for this community!

• Like 3