Has anyone used Treviso Car Service for Venice transfers

Fishboy1947

• Fishboy1947 changed the title to Has anyone used Treviso Car Service for Venice transfers
2 hours ago, Fishboy1947 said:

Has anyone used Treviso Car Service for Venice transfers from airport or cruise ports?

I searched with no results

Since you don't specify I assume you're talking about a transfer between Venice airport and Venice cruiseport. This is only a 20 minute drive. A cab will cost 35-40E

6 hours ago, mapleleaves said:

Since you don't specify I assume you're talking about a transfer between Venice airport and Venice cruiseport. This is only a 20 minute drive. A cab will cost 35-40E

Actually looking to go from Trieste to Piazzale Roma. Want to see if anyone has used this company and how this company is regarded

I took the train to Trieste then used Flixbus back to Venice Airport.  Each took a bit over 2 hrs and cost 15-20E, Many people use the cruiseline's transfer for 65E.

The only private transfer I've seen on this forum is VQTravels,  440 E to Venice from Ravenna. They do Trieste as well.

On 10/20/2023 at 4:16 PM, Fishboy1947 said:

Actually looking to go from Trieste to Piazzale Roma. Want to see if anyone has used this company and how this company is regarded

We have used them twice with great success and reliability.   We used them to go from Piazza Roma to Venice Marco Polo airport for a group.  
The second time we used them from Treviso to Venice and we found them again reasonable and helpful in a tough last minute flight change.   

We’ve  also used and liked Rome cabs but don’t think they operate much outside of Rome and area.  

• Thanks 1

On 10/20/2023 at 6:16 PM, Fishboy1947 said:

Also download and take a look at options on an app called Blacklane. We use it quite a bit in Italy for longer trips (not a short airport ride or something like that I would use an Uber for etc). They are an aggregator for some of the top independent car services in Italy and their standards are very high-- we have only gotten new model Mercedes E and S Class as well as a Metris in an executive configuration in the many times we have used them. Billing is also very simple-- all inclusive rate at time of booking with gratuity and its all billed through the app so no dealing with the driver on it. 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

We used Treviso from VCE Airport to our hotel in Venice and from our Venice hotel to Trieste to embark on our cruise.  They were very reliable and all communication was quick & easy.  The vehicle and private water taxi were immaculate.  We highly recommend them.

• Like 1