Dead or Alive from Discovery Princess

BlerkOne

7 hours ago, trbarton said:

Anybody attend the Chef’s table dinner & if so what was your dinner & do you have any photos?

I have organized for a group on our Solar Eclipse cruise next April. 

Tom😀

I did not, but it could easily change between now and then. I also did not attend 360.

I must say the thing I disliked the most about the ship was the elevator setup, where there was one set of buttons per two elevators. The led to almost everyone pressing 2 up or 2 down buttons causing 2 elevators to respond and slowing everything down. 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, BlerkOne said:

I must say the thing I disliked the most about the ship was the elevator setup, where there was one set of buttons per two elevators. The led to almost everyone pressing 2 up or 2 down buttons causing 2 elevators to respond and slowing everything down. 

I agree with you on this.  Not sure why the panoramic elevators and the regular elevators midship on Royal Class ships have different call button controls.  Someone should re-program so pressing one button activates the call on all 6 elevators.  

• Like 1

On 10/22/2023 at 8:20 PM, KLM3164 said:

@BlerkOneThank you for the MDR menus. This will help us decide which nights we’ll do specialty dining as we’ve got 2 included dinners.

I’ve read on a couple blogs that Princess is opening Sabatini’s for lunch on some days. If you have time, would you mind asking if they are doing this on the Discovery? If they are open for lunch what days are they open? We are sailing the same itinerary you are which is why I’m asking. TIA.

Now on Regal . I see Sabatini's opened for lunch, BUT, it was for the top cruise day cruisers. I was not one of them 

On 10/29/2023 at 11:48 PM, BlerkOne said:

I have my cat as my profile picture and nobody seemed to care or even make a comment.

PXL_20231026_051417487_DxO.thumb.jpg.9d89c2c38850407da51a844561df1cbd.jpg

Thanks to someone on this board awhile back, we also customized our photos.  I'm sure they weren't appreciated by every passenger, but we got a kick out of it.  It will also show up on the big screens for a few moments after you've used them unless you make the effort to log out.  Caught one guy laughing and taking a photo of mine (no, not sharing it here, but it was certainly what could be considered a polarizing photo ;-)).

• Like 1