Dead or Alive from Discovery Princess

BlerkOne

17 hours ago, richart said:

I haven't flown anywhere since 2017—what happened to the TV screens on the backs of the seats??? Guess technology has left me behind!

Most of the smaller "regional" jets do not have the seat back screens. You'll mainly see them on longer haul flights. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, richart said:

I haven't flown anywhere since 2017—what happened to the TV screens on the backs of the seats??? Guess technology has left me behind!

Where airlines have replaced old style seats with new slimline ones so they can cram in another row or two, there is no entertainment screen on the seat back.  This has been my observation.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, deliver42 said:

I've been through O'hare, Atlanta, Orlando, LAX, and I can honestly say that in my opinion, DFW is the absolute worst.

When it works, DFW can be great. Usually it is weather that messes things up for me. These days, I'm thinking more and more that all of them suck and would prefer to avoid flying altogether. Or if I'm going to fly, go somewhere good like Hawaii or Europe. Even South America.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We will be on the Discovery in a Mini Suite in 7 days. Last year we did the same Baja Cruise on the Discovery, and we were invited to 360. We loved it and would like to do it again.

I read recently that you can pay do it. Can you check on board if you can book it once on board.

THANKS!

1 hour ago, gvre said:

We will be on the Discovery in a Mini Suite in 7 days. Last year we did the same Baja Cruise on the Discovery, and we were invited to 360. We loved it and would like to do it again.

I read recently that you can pay do it. Can you check on board if you can book it once on board.

THANKS!

a mini suite

20231021_134119_DxO.jpg

20231021_134130_DxO.jpg

20231021_134156_DxO.jpg

20231021_134202_DxO.jpg

20231021_134209_DxO.jpg

20231021_134220_DxO.jpg

20231021_134004_DxO.jpg

20231021_134037_DxO.jpg

20231021_134104_DxO.jpg

20231021_134110_DxO.jpg