Show reservation tutorial

macaroni

First time on NCL with needing show reservations…..can someone give me some info on how it works? What can I make prior reservations for? If I have to do on the ship, where do I do it? Are there shows that you just show up for without reservations? Jersey boys, Six, cavern club?  Will be on the Bliss……when I make them, can they be made for a party of 4 to include friends….or does everyone have to do their own?

Thank you…appreciate the info.

• Like 1

first time on NCL, so unless you're in the Haven or a suite you can book them at 21 days pre-cruise (do your check-in and show reservations at the same time.

SIX and Jersey Boys are the only shows you can reserve pre-cruise, though you may be able to reserve comedy on embarkation day (at the box office by the theater, starboard side).

For shows I believe you can only reserve for your cabin in advance.  When you board, if you know your friend's cabin number you could reserve for them at the box office.

All the bookable shows also have a standby line, and in most cases those lines get into the show.

SIX is WELL worth seeing, I'm very glad I'll be on the Bliss again in time to see it one more time before the show is off the ship.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hallux said:

For shows I believe you can only reserve for your cabin in advance.  When you board, if you know your friend's cabin number you could reserve for them at the box office.

All the bookable shows also have a standby line, and in most cases those lines get into the show.

SIX is WELL worth seeing, I'm very glad I'll be on the Bliss again in time to see it one more time before the show is off the ship.

Why not have the other party reserve space now?

It's not like you're getting seat #'s.

1 hour ago, NW Pacific said:

The Encore has gone to No Reservations for shows in the Theatre and comedy club.  This changed last week.  First come basis

The Encore had gone to no reservations for comedy shows last month to reduce box office staff. Now no reservations for the main theater allows them to eliminate all box office staff. 

Edited by BirdTravels

Hi guys,

i didn`t want to start a new thread for my question,hope somebody can help me.

I reserved a spot on Burn the floor on the breakway(sailing next thrusday) but unfortunately mother wanted to reserve later and now the 7:30 show is not available anymore.

So we decided we would just book the show for the other date, cause on the other date the 7:30 is still available.

Now i have the problem that when booking this show i got the error message that there is already a booking that conflicts with this booking. But i haven`t anything booked on that date yet.

Could it be that i can make only one show reservation for burn the floor at the same time?

If yes,how can i cancel the reservation i already made? I checked on the app and the desktop page but i can`t find any option to cancel/remove the reservation.

thanks a lot in advance for your help.

12 minutes ago, CruiseMH said:

Hi guys,

i didn`t want to start a new thread for my question,hope somebody can help me.

I reserved a spot on Burn the floor on the breakway(sailing next thrusday) but unfortunately mother wanted to reserve later and now the 7:30 show is not available anymore.

So we decided we would just book the show for the other date, cause on the other date the 7:30 is still available.

Now i have the problem that when booking this show i got the error message that there is already a booking that conflicts with this booking. But i haven`t anything booked on that date yet.

Could it be that i can make only one show reservation for burn the floor at the same time?

If yes,how can i cancel the reservation i already made? I checked on the app and the desktop page but i can`t find any option to cancel/remove the reservation.

thanks a lot in advance for your help.

Call NCL and ask for assistance.

• Like 1