Another HAL website problem

KBC73

I go to the first page and try to plan a cruise. I click on find cruise and get a blank page with a small blue spinning circle.

I have let it spin for up to 3 minutes and nothing else happens, so I back out.

It also happens when i click on my account.

Is anyone else getting the same results?

I have two computers with different search engines and it happens on both.

On my laptop and desktop computer, I often have trouble with HAL website.  I use Firefox as my browser and it seems to have frequent problems ,so I also try Chrome and Edge and have pretty good success doing that.  One thing that always seems to cure my problem is clearing my cache.  Of course, none of this will help if the problem is on HAL's end which it sometimes is.

Someone posted that the problems has to do with computer Cache.  I do not want to empty my Cache because it deletes information that other websites need for sign ins.

After weeks of struggling with HAL website I used Chrome >>Incognito<< and was able to sign in yesterday and do my business.  So in summary try using Incognito.

Peter

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SFO Peter said:

Someone posted that the problems has to do with computer Cache.  I do not want to empty my Cache because it deletes information that other websites need for sign ins.

After weeks of struggling with HAL website I used Chrome >>Incognito<< and was able to sign in yesterday and do my business.  So in summary try using Incognito.

Peter

Someone posted a useful tip about clearing caches.  If you click on the little lock symbol on the left side of the subject line and then click on Cookies and Site Data you can clear the cookies for just that site without disturbing any of your cookies for other websites.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, SFO Peter said:

Peter

Incognito does not always work. See @POA1 comment on clearing cache for just HAL