Does Royal offer better deals on cruises on Black Friday?

Looking to book a cruise for Jan or Feb 2025.  wondering is I should just book it now or wait for Black Friday?   Have never watched Black Friday cruise prices to know if there is a benefit of waiting to book or not.  Thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Just now, missingyou said:

Looking to book a cruise for Jan or Feb 2025.  wondering is I should just book it now or wait for Black Friday?   Have never watched Black Friday cruise prices to know if there is a benefit of waiting to book or not.  Thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Havent seen better cruise prices since covid. Just sales on planner items for already booked cruises.

I just saw an add for one of the big online cruise travel companies offering early access to the RCL black Friday sail with discounts and double onboard credit. I don't think we can name names but a quick Google search should get you there.

1 hour ago, missingyou said:

Thanks in advance.

Since Royal allows North American bookings to be repriced up until final payment there is absolutely no benefit to wait to book a cruise if you know the ship and date you want.  All that can happen is that the price goes up while you are waiting for a "sale"

• Like 5

4 hours ago, missingyou said:

Thanks in advance.

Is it one specific cruise or are you flexible on departure ports and days?

If you are flexible on departure ports and days, I would start price shopping but wait on booking anything.

Prices are trending downward, especially for something that far out.

Check online travel agents for Black Friday discounts and OBC also.

8 hours ago, missingyou said:

Thanks in advance.

Book as early as possible and if it changes you get the reduction.