Free dining perk?

familycruzer

yes.

there is an asterisk about booking teppanyaki and moderno, but that likely doesn't apply here, as it sounds like you have just two "free at sea" dinners and no dinner coupons and will be making just two reservations. if that's the case, then, yes, they will be reservations made at no charge and no money will be due onboard.

Edited by UKstages

25 minutes ago, cruisinmeme said:

If you wait to book on board you may not like the times remaining.

that’s certainly true if you book onboard later on embarkation day. my experience has been that if you’re onboard early enough, they have virtually all times bookable. in some cases, you may not get 7 pm, but you’ll be offered 6:45 or 7:15.

22 minutes ago, UKstages said:

that’s certainly true if you book onboard later on embarkation day. my experience has been that if you’re onboard early enough, they have virtually all times bookable. in some cases, you may not get 7 pm, but you’ll be offered 6:45 or 7:15.

Exactly my experience too.

3 minutes ago, signup said:

If there are 4 people each with 2 specialty dining credits how do we book ahead of time in the app so we get to eat together at 2 different restaurants 

Book one table for 4 - except at flat charge restaurants like Teppanyaki - that one will bill for #'s 3 & 4.

5 hours ago, signup said:

If there are 4 people each with 2 specialty dining credits how do we book ahead of time in the app so we get to eat together at 2 different restaurants 

You book for 4. They will take each persons room card and will be worked out at that time. 

15 hours ago, cruiser2015 said:

Book one table for 4 - except at flat charge restaurants like Teppanyaki - that one will bill for #'s 3 & 4.

No it won’t. Any charge is based on the person booking. If that person has dining credits then the system assumes that everyone does.

I regularly used to book Teppanyaki for 3 or 4 people and never incurred a charge.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, KeithJenner said:

No it won’t. Any charge is based on the person booking. If that person has dining credits then the system assumes that everyone does.

I regularly used to book Teppanyaki for 3 or 4 people and never incurred a charge.

Okay, good to know.

Guess that system isn't as clever as I expected.

• Like 1

Just now, Bonthewater said:

Our booking window opened today. First time NCL cruisers. There is 3 of us on the cruise and only 2 or 4 options coming up for booking. Does this mean I need to wait until I get on board or can I book a table for 4 but only 3 show up?

Book for four. Show with three. You'll be ok.

• Like 1

Just now, Bonthewater said:

Our booking window opened today. First time NCL cruisers. There is 3 of us on the cruise and only 2 or 4 options coming up for booking. Does this mean I need to wait until I get on board or can I book a table for 4 but only 3 show up?

Book table for four!

1 hour ago, Bonthewater said:

I used the chat and they said I would be charged for the 4th person. Is that correct?

Are you booking Teppanyaki? If so, then maybe...if you're worried (which I wouldn't be), make the reservation for four now, then adjust when you get onboard to three.

2 minutes ago, cruiseny4life said:

Are you booking Teppanyaki? If so, then maybe...if you're worried (which I wouldn't be), make the reservation for four now, then adjust when you get onboard to three.

No booking Cagney’s. Thanks. I am sure they are going to put us at a table for 4 regardless. 

• Like 1