Live from the Horizon 11/11/23 southern Caribbean

jimbo5544

4 hours ago, pe4all said:

I'm here following along!  Sailed Horizon in Havana aft wrap and loved it.  We were in L-shaped cabin next to it and saw it open up.  Called my pvp and got it for an extra $250 - best money we ever spent on a cruise!  As ship was only 60% capacity (covid cruise) even then it was a pleasure escaping to the Havana area from the crowded Lido area.  Loved the pool there.  

Thanks for coming along, that was a steal.  Ahhh yes covid cruising.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FlaMommy75 said:

We get on the morning you get off so I am looking forward to reading your posts. 🙂

Thanks for coming along, ask for any pic or question you might have along the way.  I will wave when we are getting off.

• Like 1

On 11/8/2023 at 4:46 PM, jimbo5544 said:

This cruise started about 19 months ago.  Our group is 18 cabins of friends and family that frequently cruise together.  We fell in love with the HC rooms on the Vista over in Europe on her maiden season;  They were hooked and began calling themselves (no more blue towels).  This sailing was the first that fit the schedules for everyone.  When on the Mardi Gras a good while back, they said, back to the HC rooms on the Vista Class.  So here we go, come on along.

Looking forward to sailing along. We are booked on the Horizon this January and the Vista HC 2025.

3 minutes ago, Tobleronebar said:

Looking forward to sailing along. We are booked on the Horizon this January and the Vista HC 2025.

Thanks for coming along, hopefully we can wet your appepitie enough along the way to keep you wanting more.

• Like 1

So this group is called friends of Frank.  Frank is a good friend whom we have known for a long time.  Frank is as about as much as a outgoing guy as there can be.  Frank typically reaches out to many many people during a typical cruise.  You will be seeing a lot of Frank

IMG_2789.jpeg

• Like 9

1 hour ago, jimbo5544 said:

Most of the gang flew down from the northeast yesterday, couple doing same day flights today 🤪  we are ready to roll.  2 1/2  hour drive.   

IMG_7795.jpeg

Oh duh! When you said you were driving from the west coast, I thought "That's a hell of a long drive for a cruise!" But you didn't mean THAT west coast.

• Haha 7

3 hours ago, Earthworm Jim said:

Oh duh! When you said you were driving from the west coast, I thought "That's a hell of a long drive for a cruise!" But you didn't mean THAT west coast.

🥹🥲.  Lol, should have been more specific.