Specificity required for roll call

Ithikan

For reasons unknown, it is no longer possible to cavalierly search Journey's "January" roll calls at the top of this page, and end up on a page with my cruise.  I must correctly type the original title (January 4, 2024 Azamara Journey 17-Night Australia/NZ Voyage) or I'll simply find a roster of 4 roll calls, none of which are mine.  

Anyway... there's an enticing 'views and vines' excursion out of Napier on Jan. 17th with space for two to four more in the van.  If this piques anyone's interest, please check our roll call.  (Best of luck, lol!)

24 minutes ago, Ithikan said:

If I search all of Journey's roll calls under the main tab, I find 27 pages.  Journey's Jan. 4, 2024 cruise Melbourne to Sydney is listed at the bottom of page 3.  Awkward.  Not impossible, just not very helpful.

Roll calls are listed by the date of their last post, so to keep a roll call on the first page, keep posting to it!

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, takemewithyou said:

It works the same for me as it always did.  

Click find your roll call- select ship- select month- then drop down menu appears with all roll calls in that month.

Except, when it doesn't.

Per "what you said" I click Roll Calls; click Journey; click January.  Which produces a list of 4 sailings not including the one I'm looking for.

But, I know now to drill down, and I'll take Grandma Cruising's note to heart about continuing to post.

Thanks to all for your feedback.  

11 minutes ago, Ithikan said:

Except, when it doesn't.

Per "what you said" I click Roll Calls; click Journey; click January.  Which produces a list of 4 sailings not including the one I'm looking for.

But, I know now to drill down, and I'll take Grandma Cruising's note to heart about continuing to post.

Thanks to all for your feedback.  

Sorry it didn’t work for you.  It seems like, for some people, it still works as usual and for others, there is a problem.  Maybe it depends on browser used? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tgg said:

Ithikan, try sending a message to Host Jazzbeau. He can get this problem fixed. He fixed one for one of my previous cruises.

I'm blushing with your over-estimation of my power.  But I had already reported this problem [which is not limited to Azamara roll calls].

• Haha 2

So, I got an answer:  

When I search January for Azamara Journey I get this -- 5 roll calls from 3 years, including the one in your second report.  This is likely related to an issue from a forum update last week (the one that affected search, activity streams, etc).  The fix we have been told is that members who aren't seeing roll calls they have been active in should log out and back in -- if that doesn't help, reboot the machine.  If that still doesn't help, they can write to help@cruisecritic.com and I'll send them a link.

image.thumb.png.c52d41e08a22e3579eac995460897f8b.png