WiFi # of devices

17 minutes ago, looking4info said:

Quick question. Four people in cabin. Can one order WiFi for 4 devices then everyone has WiFi on their device. Checked pricing and 4 devices is much better than individual. I am assuming this would work. Thanks.

yes.  

1 hour ago, looking4info said:

Quick question. Four people in cabin. Can one order WiFi for 4 devices then everyone has WiFi on their device. Checked pricing and 4 devices is much better than individual. I am assuming this would work. Thanks.

I did the 4 devices during the current sale and the 4th cost me $14 and the 3rd cost $35 for the week.

On 11/13/2023 at 12:01 PM, Biker19 said:

Until one of you connects a fifth device and bumps someone off. 

Pretty tough to do when there will only be 4 devices and they provide anything that may be needed or wanted. Thanks

Edited by looking4info

On 11/13/2023 at 2:26 PM, Beachin2 said:

I can hear you going all Captain Queeg now; "All right, who did it, ...."

Slightly OT but it is a ship related book 🙂--One of my favorite novels of all time-even wrote my junior thesis (some 40 years ago) on the Steven Maryk sp? character and his moral dilemma

16 hours ago, steveru621 said:

Easy.  Someone will log in at the ship's PCs or with their iPad, laptop, tablet...

I knew someone would post that. Well aware of ship's PCs. As I stated no need as the 4 and only 4 devices being brought onto the ship provide access to everything that would require access.

On 11/13/2023 at 1:30 PM, Ashland said:

Yes....one person 4 devices is the best option. You will all just use the same log on. We always do one person 2 devices.

How do you do the one person 2 devices? We have an 8 day coming up and the only option I see is 1 person for $127.92 or both of us for $255.84, no discount shown.

EDIT : Never mind, I found the option to select 2 devices under one name, drops the $255.84 price to $199.92

Edited by Mawamw
  • Like 1

Can one person purchase voom surf + stream package for 4 devices and the 4 devices be used simultaneously by 4 people on 4 different devices that are not in the same cabin or have the same group ID ? On an 8 day Adventure of the Seas cruise this would cost $271.92 plus applicable tax and gratuity (gratuity on wifi?)

It just seems too good to be true when they are charging $15.99 per day, $127.92 total for the 8 day cruise,  for one person and one device. 

Edited by Mawamw

1 hour ago, Mawamw said:

Can one person purchase voom surf + stream package for 4 devices and the 4 devices be used simultaneously by 4 people on 4 different devices that are not in the same cabin or have the same group ID ? On an 8 day Adventure of the Seas cruise this would cost $271.92 plus applicable tax and gratuity (gratuity on wifi?)

It just seems too good to be true when they are charging $15.99 per day, $127.92 total for the 8 day cruise,  for one person and one device. 

Yes, as long as you are OK with everyone using the same login information. Broadly speaking they don't really have any way of knowing which devices belong to which people/reservations, nor does it seem like they care.

Edited by fizzywm

33 minutes ago, fizzywm said:

Yes, as long as you are OK with everyone using the same login information. Broadly speaking they don't really have any way of knowing which devices belong to which people/reservations, nor does it seem like they care.

Great, thank you for confirming