Embarkation Form & Check in time

debnjoe1438

My apolagies if this is repetaive. I remember seeing something about the Embarkation form, and now can't find it. At any rate I keep getting an error message when I try to download the embarkation form, and so is my daughter. I was, however able to email the ticket to myself. Will the email ticket have the embarkation form I need? (The ticket is only like 100, well maybe 20 pages long)

Is the embarkation time checked at the port? I have on my MSC app I have a boarding pass with one time and I selected another time on the website. I also plan on being there before my check in time.

Getting a picture taken was a trial. It's a joke trying it on the phone. Web site somewhat easier. I am hoping they take new pic's at the port.

Thanks any and all information appreciated.

10 hours ago, gizfish said:

You don't need to take your own photo.  They usually just redo it anyway, and it's not like it saves any time at check in.

I hope they retake the photo. My eyes look like they are closed as I was looking down trying to read instructions, and my nose in the air 😔

Thanks

I'm not sure which ship the OP will be sailing on, but I have a quick question about embarkation in Miami fir the Seascape. We have the 11:30am chech in time. Does anyone know what time is the earliest check in time, like when doors open to start checking in? I'm asking because I'm wondering how many groups of folks will be ahead of us and how long of a wait or line there might be for the 11:30 time-frame. I know no one has a crystal ball, hahaha. Just wondering if check in slots usually start at like 10, 10:30, or 11 maybe. Then maybe I will have an idea how many groups are ahead of us. Thanks 

24 minutes ago, blueslily said:

I'm not sure which ship the OP will be sailing on, but I have a quick question about embarkation in Miami fir the Seascape. We have the 11:30am chech in time. Does anyone know what time is the earliest check in time, like when doors open to start checking in? I'm asking because I'm wondering how many groups of folks will be ahead of us and how long of a wait or line there might be for the 11:30 time-frame. I know no one has a crystal ball, hahaha. Just wondering if check in slots usually start at like 10, 10:30, or 11 maybe. Then maybe I will have an idea how many groups are ahead of us. Thanks 

Hi, I was asking about the Seascape. I hope someone comes in and answers your question. However, I believe my son has an 11am check in time. This is my first MSC cruise, however if my memory is correct, NCL and Carnival had check in times starting at 10am. I would think, all would be about the same. (I could be wrong) 

Enjoy your cruise.

36 minutes ago, debnjoe1438 said:

Hi, I was asking about the Seascape. I hope someone comes in and answers your question. However, I believe my son has an 11am check in time. This is my first MSC cruise, however if my memory is correct, NCL and Carnival had check in times starting at 10am. I would think, all would be about the same. (I could be wrong) 

Enjoy your cruise.

Yes, I'm thinking 10 or 10:30 might be the earliest. I will see what is posted from people that have sailed recently on Seascape out of Miami.

Thanks, and happy sailing to you too 

• Like 1

We were in YC but the regular lines were very short.  Got to the port at 11:30 on 10/15 and were on before noon.  We did all of the pre-boarding online but so many things had to be repeated.  Still, it was easy and well organized.

• Thanks 1