Jump to content
  • Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Vista/Caribbean


Oceaniacruiser2023
 Share

Recommended Posts

We are currently on a Vista Caribbean cruise and so far, it has been delightful.  We have found the ship to be beautiful, the staff friendly and the food delicious. If you are thinking about booking excursions, I would do so only for islands where the ship will dock.  We have already had one tender port on this voyage cancelled due to wind.

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2023 at 4:18 PM, MrsSheba said:

We are currently on a Vista Caribbean cruise and so far, it has been delightful.  We have found the ship to be beautiful, the staff friendly and the food delicious. If you are thinking about booking excursions, I would do so only for islands where the ship will dock.  We have already had one tender port on this voyage cancelled due to wind.

 

Am also on this cruise and agree with the poster. Most passengers are quite friendly, but there are also chair hogs in the heated loungers.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/29/2023 at 7:56 PM, Orator said:

Am also on this cruise and agree with the poster. Most passengers are quite friendly, but there are also chair hogs in the heated loungers.

Gee I was on the Panama Canal cruise and missed the heated loungers...where are those?

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, LuAnn said:

Gee I was on the Panama Canal cruise and missed the heated loungers...where are those?

In the spa area at the front of the ship that is free to Concierge and above and available for others to purchase a day pass

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, basor said:

In the spa area at the front of the ship that is free to Concierge and above and available for others to purchase a day pass

The sauna, tile loungers, locker room/showers are available to everyone. Just the T-pool and sun lounges are behind the access-controlled door.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, AMHuntFerry said:

The sauna, tile loungers, locker room/showers are available to everyone. Just the T-pool and sun lounges are behind the access-controlled door.

When we were on the VISTA in Oct  the  heated lounges were on the spa deck & required key access

Did they move them since Oct?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, AMHuntFerry said:

The sauna, tile loungers, locker room/showers are available to everyone. Just the T-pool and sun lounges are behind the access-controlled door.

On Vista there are heated loungers out on the spa deck....perhaps there are some elsewhere too on Vista....only commenting on Vista since that was the topic of this thread

Edited by basor
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

When we were on the VISTA in Oct  the  heated lounges were on the spa deck & required key access

Did they move them since Oct?

Oops, sorry, thought we were on Riviera (mixing up threads while doing other stuff!). Vista's card-controlled area is much more enticing than the others.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Welcome to Cruise Critic
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...