Oceania BLUE BAG

Acrusa

6 hours ago, ORV said:

Maybe it's the lighting, but mine appears to be a much brighter blue. If it has a zipper and a divider in the middle then I do think that is the older one. 

Yes, it's a bright royal blue with a divider...color came out looking navy blue on my camera. It's so sturdy...I think I got them on the world cruise. 

Edited by Go-Bucks!

The OLD bag is much more useful than the new bag. You can really put different things in it and zip it up. We got ours on Riviera 12/2021 and used it on Sirena 11/2022 and again on Riviera 11/2023. We'll be using it again on Sirena 9/2024. The new bag just doesn't have the utility. Good for carrying laundry in it or things to the beach.

Edited by MEFIowa

On 12/4/2023 at 10:39 AM, MEFIowa said:

Of course, some of us are in G-A cabins, without any butler. We were A3 and B3. And we may prefer to do our own laundry knowing how we want our clothes done. (I find it relaxing on a sea day.) We spent 3 nights in Venice before the cruise and 3 nights in Barcelona after the cruise, so we needed to do laundry early in the 1st cruise and near the end of the 2nd.

“I find it relaxing on a sea day.”

Isn’t that the truth!  I am not fond of doing laundry at home but for some reason, on a cruise, it’s kind of fun!  And you get to meet folks in the laundry room!

Our first cruise on one of the larger ships was this past summer (Marina) and I was delighted to see multiple laundry rooms (one on each of 4 or 5 decks).  OTOH, if you find one open washer on one floor and another on a different floor, you need to remember where your laundry is, lol!

• 3 months later...
Posted (edited)
On 12/16/2023 at 10:56 PM, cruisingxpert said:

PXL_20231216_214742228.thumb.jpg.cdcb136bf93a465acc6893b37f862717.jpg

Please forgive my ignorance… These blue bags (if in ones cabin) are complimentary? We can take them home - no charge? (Unlike the cashmere lap blankets that are meant to be used and stay on board?) 

Edited by SnapdragonSailor

1 hour ago, SnapdragonSailor said:

Please forgive my ignorance… These blue bags (if in ones cabin) are complimentary? We can take them home - no charge? (Unlike the cashmere lap blankets that are meant to be used and stay on board?) 

Yes, bags are yours to take and cashmere blankets are to be left in your stateroom. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, MEFIowa said:

The BAGS are ONLY for concierge (A) cabins and UP. NOT for G-B cabins.

And those under these cabin levels based upon their Oceania Club level. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, EJL2023 said:

... their Oceania Club level. 

ONLY when you go to the next level, not for every cruise. I doubt the focus on this thread are from Bronze or higher O Club Members already. They likely haven't even sailed once. Or maybe only in a G-B cabin.

"COMPLIMENTARY MEMBER CAP AND TOTE BAG UPON NEW LEVEL ACHIEVEMENT"

So, we received one of the older more useful stronger bags on Riviera in our A4 12/2021 and the newer less useful bag on Riviera 10/2023. One of each. Get a bag when you go A or higher. And we were Blue level, O Club. We go Bronze on our upcoming B2B on Sirena Aug-Sept.

On 11/30/2023 at 2:18 PM, CruiseLibra said:

We got this beach bag in our Concierge room on the Riveria in November. It is a great bag. IMHO, it's much better than the old blue bag. 

The old bag had a zipper all the way across the top. I felt it was safer. 

• Like 3