Live from the 12/9 Sky Princess.

Host CJSKIDS

1 hour ago, c-boy said:

sounds like you have what I came down with.  After being on board a ship for three weeks, Jo and I went to a secluded resort to " quarantine". The final day before departure I came down with your symptoms. Hope you recover soon and get back to your fun lovin' ways. Happy holiday's to your family from ours. 

Oh gosh, I can't imagine having to do all the traveling you did to get home being sick.  I luckily only had to go 1.5 hours and slept the whole way.  That's a big deal because I do all the driving in our family. LOL

Hope you are totally recovered and thank you for the kind words.  Happy Holidays to you, Jo and your family!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

Well looks like it just wasn't seasickness that kept me in bed the last afternoon and night of the cruise as I'm now really sick with bronchitis.  I had a hard time even walking off the ship on Saturday and am floored at how quickly this all came about.  I felt fine Friday morning.  Doctor has me on a z pack, steroids, inhaler and prescription cough meds.  Hoping I recover quickly. 

Even with the bad weather and ending up sick, I really did enjoy my time on the Sky, met a lot of great people and really enjoyed the crew.  It's just a bumpy ride back into reality! 

Hope you get better soon!  Enjoyed your posts…