Catamaran Tour other than Silver Moon/Elegance?

zackarykeef

Hi, all!

Β 

I've heard so many great things regarding both Silver Moon and Elegance, and was really looking forward to booking with either when we port in Barbados next month. I contacted both, and although they both have availability, neither work with our port time 😒 we don't arrive until 9:00am, so they both told me it wouldn't work. The afternoon tours also arrive after our departure, so those won't work either. Extremely disappointing, as we are the only ship in port that day, but oh well. Any other suggestions would be appreciated!

1 hour ago, zackarykeef said:

Hi, all!

Β 

I've heard so many great things regarding both Silver Moon and Elegance, and was really looking forward to booking with either when we port in Barbados next month. I contacted both, and although they both have availability, neither work with our port time 😒 we don't arrive until 9:00am, so they both told me it wouldn't work. The afternoon tours also arrive after our departure, so those won't work either. Extremely disappointing, as we are the only ship in port that day, but oh well. Any other suggestions would be appreciated!

Have you contacted Calabaza.Β sailcalabaza.com

Β 

Just as good as Silver Moon

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, cruisingxpert said:

Have you contacted Calabaza.Β sailcalabaza.com

Β 

Just as good as Silver Moon

Β 

Calabaza is far better than Silver Moon, IMO, but the timing won’t work for them either. They pick up at the port @ 8:45.

OP, try Cool Runnings. Not luxury like Calabaza, but a fun day. Not sure about their timing, it might work for you.Β 

Edited by EatonDoolittle

1 hour ago, TTEllis said:

Hey PORT ROYAL!!

The Calypso Girl, our CC group we sailed on her twice. Excellent experience all the way around.Β 

Fun crew Great food and drinks, snorkeling was excellent.Β 

Thanks!!

Β 

As a recommendation from a person one trusts, we will now definitely take CG next year.

thank you

Anytime PORT ROYAL!!🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I'm just glad I finally got to help you out, you give us all these great island tour tips, lots of them. Glad I could help.

You'll enjoy your day on the CG, a wonderful day altogether. Great vibe on the boat great people lot's of fun.Β 

Hope all is well Todd

Β 

Β 

On 12/16/2023 at 12:58 PM, TTEllis said:

Hey PORT ROYAL!!

The Calypso Girl, our CC group we sailed on her twice. Excellent experience all the way around.Β 

Fun crew Great food and drinks, snorkeling was excellent.Β 

Thanks!!

Β 

Just booked! So far, I think we are the only people who have booked. I might keep it a secret in hopes of a smaller group. Very much looking forward to it, so really appreciate the suggestion!

13 hours ago, zackarykeef said:

Just booked! So far, I think we are the only people who have booked. I might keep it a secret in hopes of a smaller group. Very much looking forward to it, so really appreciate the suggestion!

Same here…. Enjoy the day.

May one suggest a toast to Todd after snorkelling.

Glass, 1 ice cube, pour 2 measures of white rum, same of gold, swirl, raise, toast Todd and sip large.

15 hours ago, zackarykeef said:

Congratulations!! Oh my what a nice day in the water on Barbados!!

Nick, his crew, food and drink are great.

Water around Barbados is absolutely beautiful. Well you don't have to worry about Barbados anymore.😎🌟🌟🌟🌟😎. Nice!!

1 hour ago, PORT ROYAL said:

Same here…. Enjoy the day.

May one suggest a toast to Todd after snorkelling.

Glass, 1 ice cube, pour 2 measures of white rum, same of gold, swirl, raise, toast Todd and sip large.

Yummy that drink sounds wonderful!!

Thanks PORT ROYAL.

Β