LIVE from the Viking Neptune World Cruise includes FTL and LA

BobCatter

On 12/23/2023 at 6:47 PM, janetcbl said:

Is anyone blogging this cruise that can be followed by those of us traveling vicariously with you all? Last year I was able to follow an excellent one and really enjoyed “checking in”. Thanks!

We are not the Neptune, but if interested, my signature has a link to my blog for our current WC adventures on the Sky...

• Like 1

18 hours ago, DJVKN said:

Is anyone planning a meet and greet once we all board in LA? I can definitely head it up. It could be on our first sea day after Santa Barbara. Can someone get me the contact info of the CD so I can see if she will coordinate it or who I need to coordinate it with?

TIA

Diana

I’ll try to speak with CD today. What’s a good way to contact you other than here?

• Like 1

Now that Christmas is over we are ready....  Our bags are in LA and all we have to do is pull Bama through in the playoffs.  Roll Tide!!  Hope to have a celebratory martini at the Atrium Bar as we get settled in with all the rest of the World Cruisers.🍸

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Jim Avery said:

Now that Christmas is over we are ready....  Our bags are in LA and all we have to do is pull Bama through in the playoffs.  Roll Tide!!  Hope to have a celebratory martini at the Atrium Bar as we get settled in with all the rest of the World Cruisers.🍸

Geaux Tigers! 😉

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jim Avery said:

Looking forward to your posts on another amazing World Cruise for you and your wife. I loved  following along on the first  World cruise  where both you and Andy were on board. 

Cheers🥂

Patti

I will also be  reading Clay''s reports  froom  the Viking Sky WC  too.

Edited by Azulann
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, Penspack said:

We are not the Neptune, but if interested, my signature has a link to my blog for our current WC adventures on the Sky...

I cannot seem to find the link to your blog.  I'd love to follow along since we'll be on the Sky next year for the WC.

4 hours ago, Jim Avery said:

Jim,

I don't think we have EVER disagreed previously!!!  Now is the TIME....GO BLUE!!

Edited by deec
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, DJVKN said:

Thanks.Appreciate your help. You can shoot me an email to avahondj@gmail.com

I gave the CD you email address and the 'particulars' of the meet and mingle you want to organize. What is your cabin number? If I pass that along she may be able to track you down easier.

18 minutes ago, BobCatter said:

I gave the CD you email address and the 'particulars' of the meet and mingle you want to organize. What is your cabin number? If I pass that along she may be able to track you down easier.

If that was the Panama Canal April 22 I was on that trip as well.

10 hours ago, SteelCity Cruiser said:

We had something similar happen - a medical emergency diversion caused us to miss Cabo (or rather, just stop there for a few hours to drop off and pick up crew members).

On 12/27/2023 at 11:43 AM, deec said:

Jim,

I don't think we have EVER disagreed previously!!!  Now is the TIME....GO BLUE!!

I have stopped crying long enough to congratulate you and michigan. wait till next year. your winning drink will be available at Explorers next Tuesday.  

• Like 2