Royal Caribbean sign inn

pasta1

43 minutes ago, pasta1 said:

Royal Caribbean sign in  not letting me to sign in on there site any one have same issue.

Nope. Glad you mentioned it as I wanted to check something on our two future cruises. Using a laptop, google chrome, windows 10. 

Weird suggestion: try signing in again. I'm not sure if it's a Firefox thing or what, but I have to sign in twice. Every time. First time it looks like it just reloads the page, but try again and it works. Oh and if I actually want to buy something once I get to the cruise planner? Yep, gotta sign in yet again.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bundtkate said:

Weird suggestion: try signing in again. I'm not sure if it's a Firefox thing or what, but I have to sign in twice. Every time. First time it looks like it just reloads the page, but try again and it works. Oh and if I actually want to buy something once I get to the cruise planner? Yep, gotta sign in yet again.

been having that problem for many many months. its very annoying

2 minutes ago, shof515 said:

been having that problem for many many months. its very annoying

It is getting old, but I've chosen to be grateful my password manager at least fills the form for me which keeps it from driving me too batty. If I had to type it, I'd probably be a bit more rage-y about it. I've considered digging into it a bit more from time to time, but am getting a bit old to work for free. Think Royal might give onboard credit for reproducible bug reports? 🤔

No trouble signing in right now. But about once every two weeks, it tells me my password is wrong. I use the forgot password link, answer the questions, then use the SAME password and it's all set.  Two weeks later, it tells me the password is incorrect again.  Their website is basically garbage.