grand princess 20th December till 22nd of January

Well, the adventure begins.

13 nights around New Zealand, on wait list for 6 night south Australia cruise (or 6 nights in Melbourne ) followed by 14 night cruise around New Zealand again.

I'm cruising with my mum again and we had an early morning flight canceled yesterday and managed to get on a flight 11 hours later. feel sorry for all the people behind us that were told 2 days.

arrived in Melbourne at around 11pm last night. its cold here.

will post my usual  food/menu photos and cruise patter/compass each day.

Feel  free to add to this thread if you are on board too.

• Like 4

Transit today was not good, 2hour time frame because two passengers refused to get off! Boarder force had to go get them and 800 passengers clapped when they walked in. Boarding passengers had to wait until we were all back on board. Nice surprise, we got another mini bar! Lovely cruise so far.

Juls

• Like 2

Hi yes!yes!yes!    Son and I will be on the cruise departing Melb 8th Jan so maybe we will catch up with you.  Hope you get the SA portion sorted.

Hope you  enjoyed your cruise Juls.  One day we will meet.

Son and I are on QE dep Friday for NZ.  Christmas in Fiordland and New Year in Auckland o'night.  First time and probably last on Cunard since they are deserting us.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ondine said:

Hi yes!yes!yes!    Son and I will be on the cruise departing Melb 8th Jan so maybe we will catch up with you.  Hope you get the SA portion sorted.

Hope you  enjoyed your cruise Juls.  One day we will meet.

Son and I are on QE dep Friday for NZ.  Christmas in Fiordland and New Year in Auckland o'night.  First time and probably last on Cunard since they are deserting us.

I fancy trying Cunard.

• Like 1

I trust you and your mum will have a great time. I am looking forward to your updates.

We will have to trade pics for Christmas & Boxing Day dinners. For us it will be City Extra for Christmas dinner, and Carnival Splendor for Boxing day dinner.

• Like 1