A Concierge should've contacted us? Sailing allure 26 Dec 2023

Nyxy

I've been reading through information regarding Allure, suites, and Royal Caribbean international. 

We are newer to cruising. We have cruised only twice before: Disney and Norwegian; both prior to Covid. 

This will be our first first cruise on Royal and our first suite. We are booked in a 1 bedroom GS. Reading through prior posts we should've received an email from a concierge?- We haven't. I received an email welcoming us to Sky suite... with ways to contact the concierge once onboard and offers to purchase more stuff; generic information really.

This has been a cruise three years in the making with many changes. We are scheduled for 2:00 boarding. 😑

4 hours ago, Nyxy said:

I received an email welcoming us to Sky suite... with ways to contact the concierge once onboard and offers to purchase more stuff; generic information really.

That was it. That's all the pre-cruise contact from the concierge is, just a welcome aboard, contact him if you need anything, and an outline of some of your benefits.

Thank you all for the responses. I did check my spam folder and my husband's email. The email I received was from royalCaribbeanmarketing.com. 

I'll attempt to reach out via email. Thank you all again. 

2 hours ago, newmercies said:

My concierge emails always ended up in my junk or spam folder.  The email address should be similar to AL_concierge01@rccl.com. 

I used that email exactly. Thank you for the information. This experience is very new for me. I truly appreciate the help. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, GetToLivin said:

This happened to me last year on our Allure cruise, I had to reach out to them and then received a response along with an apology, we were maybe 3-4 days out. Anyone know what Harmony's email would be? 

HM_Concierge02@rccl.com
or HM_Concierge01@rccl.com

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Nyxy said:

The email I received was from royalCaribbeanmarketing.com. 

Welcome to CC.

That is not the one from the concierge. Sometimes, not every suite guest gets the early email - stuff happens. The experience on board should be better.

It's fine and I certainly won't hold this against anyone. I do want to stay informed, it sounds like they are a wealth of information, and they could be very helpful if an issue arises.

Thank you for the warm welcome. Hopefully one day soon I will be able to assist someone else with their questions. 😁

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Update

I did hear back from a concierge on Christmas day. Chantelle helped with moving around some bookings and made dinner reservations for CK for us prior to boarding. 

Special thanks to @newmercies for the appropriate contact information and @RFerrington for urging me to contact them; thank you both again! 

The concierge urged me have her set a dinner reservation for CK before boarding; she was rather adamant about getting that accomplished. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nyxy said:

Update

I did hear back from a concierge on Christmas day. Chantelle helped with moving around some bookings and made dinner reservations for CK for us prior to boarding. 

Special thanks to @newmercies for the appropriate contact information and @RFerrington for urging me to contact them; thank you both again! 

The concierge urged me have her set a dinner reservation for CK before boarding; she was rather adamant about getting that accomplished. 

Yippee !

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...