First Time Spa

jnicktem

15 minutes ago, sanger727 said:

never understood blow outs. If I got more than 24 hours without washing my hair I feel disgusting. One shampoo and blow dry lasting a week makes me feel sick. No one would want to be around me past day 2. 🤢

Yes, you told us that already.

1 hour ago, Elaine5715 said:

Long hair doesn't need to be shampooed frequently, better for it to wait longer between shampoos.  You can't tell if it has been one day or 6 days since mine was done last.  

I’ve had long hair. I exercise ever day and in the summer can’t walk 10 minutes outside without my hair being soaked. You would know 6 days. I can easily wash my hair 2-3 times a day just to make it not stink.

Edited by sanger727

9 minutes ago, sanger727 said:

I’ve had long hair. I exercise ever day and in the summer can’t walk 10 minutes outside without my hair being soaked. You would know 6 days. I can easily wash my hair 2-3 times a day just to make it not stink.

I wash my longer thick hair every 3 to 4 days, it’s not greasy or smelly at all. It takes my colorist an hour to put foils in, and the girl who cuts it has to thin it out after she trims it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, mjkacmom said:

I wash my longer thick hair every 3 to 4 days, it’s not greasy or smelly at all. It takes my colorist an hour to put foils in, and the girl who cuts it has to thin it out after she trims it.

then you don’t sweat much. Which is great. 

I have very thick hair also and used to wear it long. I couldn’t ever get it dry between washes, it took so long to dry. 

35 minutes ago, sanger727 said:

then you don’t sweat much. Which is great. 

I have very thick hair also and used to wear it long. I couldn’t ever get it dry between washes, it took so long to dry. 

Thus the need for professional tools for my hair care which I prefer to leave at home.  My head doesn't sweat and tied back while running keeps me cool