IMG_9916.thumb.jpeg.95ad3c52f63d144b0d7828c19316c3f3.jpeg

I am sure others are aware of this, as I am a PCL relative newbie 

all can be seen from EXTRAS 

Not summary, not travel summary

Extra Extra read all about it 

Nancy 🍸

Im happy now 

also Print option is available 

I was just going to post that that is where you could find the breakdown. 

You can also find that breakdown in the app, but it is a convoluted way to get there.

How I got there…..

In the app, scroll left and select Excursions.  It will open up a screen for Excursion Reservations. At the top right, there is a menu where it says My Booking.  Selecting the menu will bring up another screen with those same tabs you have on the web page. The Extras tab shows the breakdown. 

IMG_0682.thumb.png.8a2b56e8f6985244688199a86f17e049.png

There may be an easier way to get to that menu, but I haven’t found it yet. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, schooner_Drinker said:

Got you 

my eyes did not see that 

thank you 

all is crystal clear, I need glasses 🤣

Nancy 

note to self, make appointment with optometrist 👍🏻

All those little words, icons, documents and Travel Summary will be on all your cruises not matter how far out you have booked.  I wear glasses and still have to squint to read some of the little/light words on the Princess web site.

• Haha 1

Forgive me if these questions have been answered (tried to search through the pages).

We just got off the Enchanted Princess; everything transferred from old app to new app and worked just fine for husband and myself.

Now starting to work on next cruise on Grand (174 days).  In the old app, I was able to add traveling companions (they are gold) and make dining reservations for the four of us early (since we were platinum, now elite). 

Questions:

1.  I can't find where to add traveling companions--is this still possible in new app?

2.  I can't seem to make dining reservations, even for just DH and I (says "Can't load the content").  Am I outside a time limit?

Appreciate any suggestions.  I have tried logging out and back in (as others have noted, my status is incorrect and stateroom number does not show).

TIA

10 hours ago, schooner_Drinker said:

I see it now - eating my hat 🎩🤣

Thank you

Nancy

I need glasses, 

Also, if you simply select Bundles on that main bar and then scroll to the bottom your package should be listed there. Easy way to look.

image.png.45320948934918d7f7a3bc59adf7b47c.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Maybe I wasn't clear enough on my question.  On the old version - after hitting the Profile tab at the bottom of the screen, all your cruises would be listed.  You could then toggle to the cruise you wanted to deal with.  Just wondering if this feature is still available - without signing out of a particular cruise and then having to sign in under the other cruise's booking number.

Thank you

4 minutes ago, RLK33853 said:

Maybe I wasn't clear enough on my question.  On the old version - after hitting the Profile tab at the bottom of the screen, all your cruises would be listed.  You could then toggle to the cruise you wanted to deal with.  Just wondering if this feature is still available - without signing out of a particular cruise and then having to sign in under the other cruise's booking number.

Thank you

It no longer works that way on either the old app or the new app.  As it stands now, App Version 1.01.-3901, you can only access one future cruise at a time.  If you log in using your user name and password, that will access your next cruise chronologically.  If you want to see other future cruises, you must sign out then sign back in again using SIGN IN WITH BOOKING NUMBER.  Once onboard, you cannot use the app to access any cruises other than the cruise you are currently on.  HTH.

9 minutes ago, kamelia said:

It no longer works that way on either the old app or the new app.  As it stands now, App Version 1.01.-3901, you can only access one future cruise at a time.  If you log in using your user name and password, that will access your next cruise chronologically.  If you want to see other future cruises, you must sign out then sign back in again using SIGN IN WITH BOOKING NUMBER.  Once onboard, you cannot use the app to access any cruises other than the cruise you are currently on.  HTH.

Actually this DOES work with the old app.  I just did it to ensure that it hasn't changed.

6 minutes ago, RLK33853 said:

Actually this DOES work with the old app.  I just did it to ensure that it hasn't changed.

🙄 Didn't mean to give bad info - I was not able to do that with the old app several weeks ago and should have double-checked before posting - thanks for catching it!

1 minute ago, kamelia said:

🙄 Didn't mean to give bad info - I was not able to do that with the old app several weeks ago and should have double-checked before posting - thanks for catching it!

No problem at all.  With this piece of crap it wouldn't surprise me that I can use that functionality and you can't.......

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, RLK33853 said:

No problem at all.  With this piece of crap it wouldn't surprise me that I can use that functionality and you can't.......

The non existent profile toggling between cruises on the new App has been reported since the new App was released. 

Evidently, there are no plans to update it.  Too bad, as it was a efficient tool.

I hope they consider it, in the future.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/11/2024 at 4:01 AM, PacnGoNow said:

This sometimes happens, if it is a new booking and you’ve just changed or added another cruise recently.  It should correct itself, but not always.

I would send a message to IT to correct this.  Make sure to show your full names, DOB, and  sailing date, booking number, etc for BOTH 

trips.  

askoceanmedallion@carnival.com

Most important is that the website shows your cruises correctly.

Thanks, I did send email as you suggested Feb 11th but no reply or acknowledgement nor change in Medallion App to date. I have also tried emailing Customer Relations and J Padgett which were returned as rejected so I am I guess going to have to deal with this at terminal upon boarding which will hold things up if they even let me in as showing wrong ship.

26 minutes ago, victoriaj said:

Thanks, I did send email as you suggested Feb 11th but no reply or acknowledgement nor change in Medallion App to date. I have also tried emailing Customer Relations and J Padgett which were returned as rejected so I am I guess going to have to deal with this at terminal upon boarding which will hold things up if they even let me in as showing wrong ship.

Rejected emails? 
Customerrelations@princesscruises.com

Jpadgett@Princesscruises.com

Those should go through.  

If your account shows correctly on the website and your bookings are shown correctly in the cruise personalizer, on the website…

you should not have any problems at the terminal.

Print your travel summaries out for each cruise.  Those are correct, right?

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, victoriaj said:

Also, Jeanine.. you mentioned it was correct on the old App.  So, if that’s still the case…work off that App and request your ocean medallion for the first cruise, ship or pick up at port.  The 2nd cruise, order medallion as pick up at port.  

This just completes the process of checking in.

The only other thing you can do to straighten out the new App is call in and pick the option to speak to the ocean ready team and they can write up a ticket.  Hate to suggest a call in, but the only other option, if they won’t respond by email.  

If I were leaving soon, I’d just complete my check in on the old App, print my travel summaries for each cruise and go!  I wouldn’t even bother calling in, unless it’s for a cruise later in the year.

Maybe, maybe not?  What a PITA.

Let me know how it turns out.

Edited by PacnGoNow

I like the new app better, but I'm with others who wish it would show more cruises and allow us to switch like it did in the old app.  It's a drag to have to keep both apps around (or switch to the website) if you want to see or do reservations for future cruises.  The old app works much better for this... Ironically, the new app still says "My Voyages" even though it only shows one.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, tserface said:

I like the new app better, but I'm with others who wish it would show more cruises and allow us to switch like it did in the old app.  It's a drag to have to keep both apps around (or switch to the website) if you want to see or do reservations for future cruises.  The old app works much better for this... Ironically, the new app still says "My Voyages" even though it only shows one.

And I am willing to bet the old app will still be around for quite awhile 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The new app has been updated this afternoon.  Can now see all cruises booked, dining reservations show, chat feature enabled for guest to guest chat.   Now if the excursions would populate Journey view it would be great.   Big improvement.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, kiwimum said:

The new app has been updated this afternoon.  Can now see all cruises booked, dining reservations show, chat feature enabled for guest to guest chat.   Now if the excursions would populate Journey view it would be great.   Big improvement.

Just checked for updates but don't see one listed.