Haven facilities, NCL Pearl

Does the Pearl, and other ships in its class, have full Haven facilities and perks, such as separate lounge, dining facilities, included drinks, and such? I ask because we were in the Haven on the Pearl a few years back for a music cruise and all we had was included in-suite bar and a great room. No separate dining or lounge. Staff told me that this ship didn’t have those things, but I wonder if the people who chartered the ship just didn’t pay to have them. Please let me know. Thanks.

2 hours ago, Dolebludger said:

Does the Pearl, and other ships in its class, have full Haven facilities and perks, such as separate lounge, dining facilities, included drinks, and such? I ask because we were in the Haven on the Pearl a few years back for a music cruise and all we had was included in-suite bar and a great room. No separate dining or lounge. Staff told me that this ship didn’t have those things, but I wonder if the people who chartered the ship just didn’t pay to have them. Please let me know. Thanks.

The Haven on the Jewel class ships is very nice, however no dedicated Haven Restaurant. The Haven courtyard is very small. You do get breakfast in one of the specialty restaurants (Haven and Suites)

4 hours ago, Laszlo said:

The Haven on the Jewel class ships is very nice, however no dedicated Haven Restaurant. The Haven courtyard is very small. You do get breakfast in one of the specialty restaurants (Haven and Suites)

...and lunch

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, njhorseman said:

...and lunch

Ah yes lunch, in all of our time in suites and the Haven I have never had lunch Lol

Edited by Laszlo

IF you want to experience the True Haven, I would recommend booking the Breakaway and Breakaway+ ships as well is the new Prima class. We have sailed in the Have on the Breakaway twice, Joy once and Saturday we board the Escape also Haven. I think if we sailed on a Jewel Class ship in the Haven we we would be let down. 

• Like 1

While there is no lounge, bar or restaurant - I found that the pool valet was our favorite person. He served us breakfast and lunch plus drinks in the Courtyard. I was traveling with my almost 2 year old and it was so much nicer dining in the Courtyard where she could toddle about rather than the confines of a restaurant. It was the same menu as the Cagney's/Moderno's offering. During the day the valet would bring us drinks - it was uncrowded and super relaxing.

• Thanks 1