LIVE from the Celebration 1/14-1/21…

35 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

Three side thoughts... wonder where @BohJang is partying tonight... can't wait for @Jamman54's recap, and I absolutely can't wait to see where @MeganGC1983's night goes. What a LIVE this is! 

On the way to room. We did MDR & 2 comedy shows. I’m tired & we get to St Thomas tomorrow at 7:15. Grabbed a Cuban ice tea at Havana bar to drink in my swing on our patio. Love my swing !!!

• Like 23

As far as MDR - everything is served at one temperature - LUKEWARM! The salad wasn’t cold, it was lukewarm. The beef & potatoes & veg weren’t hot. They were lukewarm. Very disappointing 

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, BohJang said:

On the way to room. We did MDR & 2 comedy shows. I’m tired & we get to St Thomas tomorrow at 7:15. Grabbed a Cuban ice tea at Havana bar to drink in my swing on our patio. Love my swing !!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, BohJang said:

Hey! Hope to see you tomorrow

• Like 4

1 hour ago, BohJang said:

As far as MDR - everything is served at one temperature - LUKEWARM! The salad wasn’t cold, it was lukewarm. The beef & potatoes & veg weren’t hot. They were lukewarm. Very disappointing 

I agree. That’s why we ate in San Juan and snacked at the buffet. Pick your battles. For your picture pleasure… Roscoe’s Andes Mint.., off menu from Alchemy. 

image.jpg

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I agree. That’s why we ate in San Juan and snacked at the buffet. Pick your battles. For your picture pleasure… Roscoe’s Andes Mint.., off menu from Alchemy. 

image.jpg

My Abuela is so proud wherever she is

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

I think the 90's were country music's best decade so far.

I think the best decade was the 10 years after George Strait's first hit in the early 80s. Here's a very young, raw George singing his first hit. Looks like Bud from Urban Cowboy. The Studio version is a lot sharper with fiddle and steel guitar but this version is fun

Edited by Stallion
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1