LIVE from the Celebration 1/14-1/21…

9 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Beautiful 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Megan's Bay ... a long time ago, I had never been on a cruise. I booked one (on Carnival) and went solo. What did I know about cruising? NOTHING. Had such a good time, the addiction started. I went to Megan's Bay and there was a shop there--bought such a cute sun dress, wore it for years. That was such a nice beach.

• Like 10

8 hours ago, Roscoe13 said:

I'll put it out there to the Tribe...

Do you think Whitney Houston was exaggerating when she sang I'm Every Woman? 

Nope. We all think we are every woman! Damn right we are, too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

At Latitudes, Petra is here. She’s the bar manager and she’s a little scary. Cindy is making me a Tokyo sangria. 

When I cruised, some of the bartenders from Fortune Teller were working Latitudes.  They knew my drink was a New Moon, and it was fabulous getting that all week, although it was a lovely pink color because they didn't have the charcoal.  Same taste tho.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Chogs in Havana. I’ve been here a long time today and no butts have been in those seats. Just towel bands, a bag and towels. 

image.jpg

They were very diligent about removing people’s stuff on Panorama in May. Watched some very irate guests when they returned. One day security had to be called. 

• Like 5

Sigh....something going on with CC as I have stopped getting my notification of new posts on ALL the threads I am following.

I have checked and I am still subscribed as "instant notification" and I have not received any "watch out or you will go to jail" emails.....very strange...having CC withdrawals....

@MeganGC1983 @BohJang and @HeyJut have a GREAT dinner, cant' wait to see the pics!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1