Celebration! / Live! / Solo? Jan-14-21-2024 The Tribe Cruise!

1 minute ago, sid_9169 said:

Regular, fresh lime margarita on the way... Well, not "regular", but Alchemy margarita... 

Actually made a margarita with your proportions on another liver and it's fantastic....had some Espolon around but going to get Don Julio and it's not -18 out 

• Like 3

Apparently Raimond makes more than I do... Maybe I should have been an Alchemist... 

No way. I'm not exactly a "people person"...

PXL_20240115_200758541.jpg

Edited by sid_9169
  • Like 3
  • Haha 13

5 hours ago, Mommapadraig said:

When I see a few of the posts by others on here I think of advice I was given by a dermatologist about a rash on my ankle. “Let it die of neglect.”. 

This is a good one!

• Like 4

4 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

They do have a few pieces of decent art, but unfortunately I don't exactly have an "art budget"... All my money goes towards bills and cruising...

PXL_20240115_161236638.thumb.jpg.cd881fa5d238b40e0671670f7f9a7ab8.jpg

PXL_20240115_161255694.jpg

And tequila, and food, and shirts. And hangover meds. Not that I am keeping track or anything.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

19 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

I just find some Alchemy mixologists don’t give me a bit of priority (like Sid) especially when it’s busy and I always tip on top of the included 18%.

Agree, and I find that applies to any of the bars.  Honestly, the last few times I cruised I ended up avoiding some bartenders because their customer service was so disappointing.  It totally makes a cruise a little less fun because I always look forward to the great bartenders.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, purpleally said:

If they do that to me, they find out pretty quickly it’s not happening. “Where are you from”🙄 at least, say something original. Sorry not sorry

Agree.  I always bring my Kindle cruising and when I go to dinner I transfer my book to my phone and just keeping my head down reading usually avoids any useless chit chat.

• Like 2