Celebration! / Live! / Solo? Jan-14-21-2024 The Tribe Cruise!

2 hours ago, LatinaInTexas said:

When we were on Celebration we didn't eat any dinners in the MDR, the new menus came out the next sailing after ours so haven't tried those yet.

That was us on Mardi Gras but we enjoyed the new menus on Celebration last month. We actually ate in the MDR 4 times after not at all on our last two MG cruises.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

100% for sure going to be checking this place out at some point... Lunch? Dinner? Both probably.

PXL_20240115_155104730.jpg

Bananas Foster is awesome

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

MIA since the diamond lunch. If he’s in a Havana room he’s probably been by the Havana pool.

Thanks, I think he and Patti attended Family Feud to check on Megan!  After that it looks like it is football time!

• Like 5

I just went to try and order dinner at Emeril's and they said I need to go to guest service because I don't have a payment method on my card. I did this all online weeks ago... So I had to go all the way back to my room and go inside the safe for my credit card, then back to guest service to add it yet again. I'm not sure if I even want to go back to Emeril's now...

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Gumbo and red beans and rice... I tried for a reservation at Chinang and it was an hour wait...

PXL_20240115_232914704.thumb.jpg.79260d8194b9141454877dc3b8ce4d7a.jpg

PXL_20240115_232918510.jpg

The charbroiled oysters and shrimp scampi are delicious!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

MIA since the diamond lunch. If he’s in a Havana room he’s probably been by the Havana pool.

Just chilling for a couple of hours. Heading to Bonsai Teppanyaki in a few. 😎

• Like 21

9 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Funny that my card wasn't a factor when I ordered a $60; bottle of wine last night...

I had it happen to me once..like 2018…Dream. I was fine the entire cruise. Then the last night at the alchemy when the taxes started hitting they made me go to guest services and re-add my credit card.

• Like 12

11 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

Back to the Bar 820 story: I got there and there was one other guy down at the end ordering, so I took a seat in the middle of the bar. A couple minutes later more people show up and their orders are taken almost immediately. Another couple shows up, and same thing, so I said to her that I was here LONG BEFORE all these others, yet I still can't order. She says "oh you have to order from down here at the corner"... I said that there's definitely no sign indicating that, and why is the rest of the bar even here if only the corner matters? She said that's just the way they do it, and said I could get in line behind ALL the other people, even though I'd been there for ten or fifteen minutes already. At that point I nearly flipped over one of the barstools and she threatened to call security. I gave her a few choice four letter words I can't repeat here then went halfway across the ship to Java Blue to wait in yet another line... My question is that if this is their "policy", then how are people supposed to know? There's no sign saying "order right here, not at the bar"... Anyhoo, I'm certainly off to a rough start this morning. I'm REAL mean until I've had my coffee...

Can you order coffee to the room so you don’t act like this before coffee?  I can understand your frustration, but it wouldn’t be good to get kicked off the ship.

Edited by ReneeFLL
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2