Celebration! / Live! / Solo? Jan-14-21-2024 The Tribe Cruise!

1 hour ago, Etta1213 said:

Truthfully, most of the tribe members that are on the cruise aren't posting. That's one thing I love about the tribe; each one is an individual, and each is valued as such. I love your sharing of your thoughts. 💜

I’m so glad that so many people have enjoyed and benefited from the group aspect of this very special voyage!  🥰🥰🚢🎉🥳🎊🎁🍾👯👯‍♀️👯‍♂️🪩🪅🍷🙌🍻🎈🥂🎶🎼🎵🎤🎸🥁🎷🪇🪗🌮🌯🫔🌊🐬🌅🪸🪼🏝️🏖️🏄🏄‍♀️🏄‍♂️🎡🎠🎢🎟️

Edited by KmomChicago
  • Like 13

54 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Good luck finding a seat out here anywhere. From just where I'm standing, I can count at least 27 people eating ice cream cones... I guess it's a cruising tradition... 

PXL_20240119_161308592.thumb.jpg.3d1945470e19faf834e0642739751bdc.jpg

PXL_20240119_161312658.jpg

Cruising in January you'd think there would be less kids. It's the week of MLK holiday but do schools get the whole week off????

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Wonder what the weather is like back home? 

Nope! I'll take hot and sunny please...

Screenshot_20240119-114913.png

It's supposed to get down to 19° tonight and 16° tomorrow in Atlanta.  You might want to stay a few more days in Miami.  Should be in the low 60s later in the week.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Audience participation is wayyy down these past couple of days. Maybe I scared away all the readers? Whatever... I forge ahead...

So….I’ve been here (lurking) since the start of the review, following along, loving your review! 

Your reviews are my favorite, from the pics to the memes to the comments. I’m not much of a people person so I totally relate and think you’re doing great. Thanks for sharing!

• Like 11

@sid_9169…thanks for having us along for this wild ride! Funny story my dad looked just like Wilford Brimley! lol..He too has passsed away..fun to remember. have a great end of your cruise. Look for dirty feet on furniture..it’s one of may favorite things you hunt for 🤩🥳😎🥸

• Like 3

I especially like the fries at Street Eats.  I think the Philly Cheesesteak fries are my favorites.  This is why I always have a few pounds to lose after every cruise.  Lol

• Like 5

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

Audience participation is wayyy down these past couple of days. Maybe I scared away all the readers? Whatever... I forge ahead...

Busy work week here, stayed 11 hours yesterday. Been trying to pop in and catch up when I can but enjoying your review, yesterday's pics were great!

No free lunch here and it sucks compared to yours☹️

IMG_20240119_120501724_HDR.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

Still here, Had to help at Local Church Food Bank. Minus 10 degree wind chill, Still had about 500 show up today for groceries.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, csr10236 said:

Cruising in January you'd think there would be less kids. It's the week of MLK holiday but do schools get the whole week off????

I think they just get Monday BUT.....for the people who pull their kids out of school it's probably better to do it for 4 days instead of 5. And then probably one less vacation day for the parents.

• Like 4