Venezia Terrazza Interior thoughts?

Trying to do something of a small splurge for our 10th anniversary trip.  We've been on Venezia already but have yet to meet anyone who has sailed the Terrazza interiors. Found lots of reviews on the cabanas but not much on interiors.  Can anyone comment on the noise level since I know they back up to the lounge? The cabanas are bit out of reach...but thinking this may a be nice compromise. 

We stayed in 5208. There was noise  at night and it wasn’t the bar area.  That wasn’t really crowded on our trip.

We heard clanging every night, like a door not closed.  We were near the elevators and the storage for housekeeping.

Having said that we liked the area and the location of the room.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, WhiteOptima said:

We stayed in 5208. There was noise  at night and it wasn’t the bar area.  That wasn’t really crowded on our trip.

We heard clanging every night, like a door not closed.  We were near the elevators and the storage for housekeeping.

Having said that we liked the area and the location of the room.

Thank you! Yes I can see the white storage area on the map. Good knowing a few doors down may be better. We didn’t see a lot of people in the bar on our trip either. We had the outside to ourselves after 7 one night when we went outside to check it out. Thinking I can skip the cabana bc there’s such nice exclusive seating steps outside your cabin. 

• Like 2

I just came off this past Sunday, we were in 5229. You could hear some noise from the bar during the day here and there (no music, maybe just movement) but once it quieted down it was fine. Outside of that you could hear doors being slammed but I think that was from nearby cabins across or like one down. It also didn't help that we had some rough waters for the most part of the trip so at night you could hear extra creaking.

We wanted to originally book one of the cabana rooms but booked the wrong one by accident. Location wise, it was convenient to be near the bars, and two floors below is the canal grande restaurant (sea day brunch and anytime dining restaurant).

• Like 1

We have an inside Terrazza booked for a 7 day Bermuda Labor Day cruise. While we have booked inside cabins on shorter cruises, we decided to take the chance and book this hoping we will enjoy the Terrazza area. We love the Havana on Horizon, so I hope we will enjoy this. Thanks to all who responded to BroadwayGirl, it is great to hear that people were happy with their cabins.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, tw67 said:

We have an inside Terrazza booked for a 7 day Bermuda Labor Day cruise. While we have booked inside cabins on shorter cruises, we decided to take the chance and book this hoping we will enjoy the Terrazza area. We love the Havana on Horizon, so I hope we will enjoy this. Thanks to all who responded to BroadwayGirl, it is great to hear that people were happy with their cabins.

We’ll be on that sailing with you to Bermuda! And we’re right down the road in Hamilton! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BroadwayGirl said:

We’ll be on that sailing with you to Bermuda! And we’re right down the road in Hamilton! 

So we live near each other and might be in cabins right near each other!!  

Also researching interior terraza after loving interior Havana on sister ships but don’t like the no pool in the terraza just the 2 hot tubs and they allow access to everyone after 7pm unlike Havana being exclusive at all times.

Just now, tw67 said:

You must really like this ship!

We enjoyed it in 2023. We’ve gotten some great prices on some of the unique itineraries…and you can’t beat the convenience of jumping on nj transit to get there and not driving or paying to park. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wilycoyote76 said:

Also researching interior terraza after loving interior Havana on sister ships but don’t like the no pool in the terraza just the 2 hot tubs and they allow access to everyone after 7pm unlike Havana being exclusive at all times.

And having stayed in a Terrazza aft for 2 weeks, I can say it goes from Ghostown during the day when it's restricted to full after 7 when it's open to all.

1 minute ago, Haljo1935 said:

And having stayed in a Terrazza aft for 2 weeks, I can say it goes from Ghostown during the day when it's restricted to full after 7 when it's open to all.

Thanks for confirming that it’s full at night.  My quick research also said they use that space for public events too which makes sense since it’s more wide open with no aft infinity pool like Havana and the hot tubs being more on the sides too in the terrazza than aft like Havana.

3 minutes ago, wilycoyote76 said:

Thanks for confirming that it’s full at night.  My quick research also said they use that space for public events too which makes sense since it’s more wide open with no aft infinity pool like Havana and the hot tubs being more on the sides too in the terrazza than aft like Havana.

Daytime pictures taken from my balcony 

20230926_085131.thumb.jpg.776fa5173b3f99274af0d6614acde018.jpg

20230917_122822.thumb.jpg.93fd340f1916c573e8d50299e033851c.jpg

20230918_161044.thumb.jpg.6ff76b40d2717549a1184f16eac355c7.jpg

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, BroadwayGirl said:

We'll also be on this sailing! It will be great to see you guys again! As for the inside cabin,  we've had them in the Havana area on the Panorama, and are booked into them for a B2B in April on the Vista. We didn't have any noise issues. The lack of a pool in the Terrazza area is a deal breaker for us. Of course YMMV. 😎

4 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

We'll also be on this sailing! It will be great to see you guys again! As for the inside cabin,  we've had them in the Havana area on the Panorama, and are booked into them for a B2B in April on the Vista. We didn't have any noise issues. The lack of a pool in the Terrazza area is a deal breaker for us. Of course YMMV. 😎

Awesome! Hopefully we’ll have better luck this time than our sunrise debacle! 
I agree, a pool would be nice…but a dedicated outside area to find a quiet place to read is a bonus for me. I struggled this fall to find a spot outside that had room and was shady and quiet. Up by the trellis bar was nice but it was roasting!  We’re doing our first journeys cruise in a few weeks and have to see how I fare. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 1/21/2024 at 6:49 AM, Jamman54 said:

Hey Jamman,

I am seeing mixed information on the interior Havana room. The people who stayed on the Panorama in inside rooms said they could not hear anything and those on the Vista said they could hear thumping from the bass in some interior rooms. Have you heard anything on the Vista? We will be in 5222 in November and are debating upgrading to a balcony if the noise on the interior is going to be bad. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, tytanbri said:

Hey Jamman,

I am seeing mixed information on the interior Havana room. The people who stayed on the Panorama in inside rooms said they could not hear anything and those on the Vista said they could hear thumping from the bass in some interior rooms. Have you heard anything on the Vista? We will be in 5222 in November and are debating upgrading to a balcony if the noise on the interior is going to be bad. 

We are in 5214 and haven't heard any noise at all. 😎

• Like 1

For those of you who have cruised on the Venezia within the past couple of years, I have a couple questions.

Do they still have the show Love and Marriage?

Do they have tea time if a person wants to participate?

Also, any suggestions of something you found on this ship that you liked, compared to other cruise ships you have been on?