Two itineraries for the same cruise?

Suzanne123

Go by the schedule not the picture. I checked the port schedules for Falmouth, Grand Cayman and Cozumel. The Caribbean Princess is scheduled for the 27th, 28th and 29the at the three ports.

Suzanne they just did the same thing to my cruise  on 2/25 except wr also swapped Montego Bay for Falmouth. Think there may be an issue with Grand Turk. Anyway, they did not change the map after they did it so the previous post was correct. Go with the written schedule.

• Like 1

I have noticed several times that the map is different to the itinerary, always go with the latter. There is a current California Coastal from LA, first stop is Santa Barbara, map shows San DIego.

• Like 1

Maps can be substantially wrong! We had an instance of a cruise from Southampton to Fort Lauderdale showing as a round-trip Southampton to Southampton. It got fixed eventually.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, beg3yrs said:

Maps can be substantially wrong! We had an instance of a cruise from Southampton to Fort Lauderdale showing as a round-trip Southampton to Southampton. It got fixed eventually.

You were sweating that one, huh? 😄

• Haha 1