Interesting glitch? B2B, same cabin but diff bed style.

Not freaked out and assuming its simply a glitch, but I'm booked for a B2B on the Paradise, same cabin, but leg 1 has split beds (our preferred) while the 2nd says upper/lower. Is this common?

3 minutes ago, Buckimion said:

Not freaked out and assuming its simply a glitch, but I'm booked for a B2B on the Paradise, same cabin, but leg 1 has split beds (our preferred) while the 2nd says upper/lower. Is this common?

You might want to make sure it's the same room number and something didn't get switched. Upper/lower is a totally different room type, not just a bed configuration.

• Like 2

A good question for Carnival. Paradise looks like 1 bed that doesn't convert.

U237        8B            185/35 = 220 sq ft
Beds: two twin beds (convert to king) (EL)
Beds: one king bed (bed does not convert to two twin beds) (PA)                                              
View:  window and balcony                                       
Bathroom: shower-toilet-sink
Features: Flat-screen TV, telephone, 110 AC current, individual climate control, safe, 3-closets, hair dryer, non-stocked mini bar unit, desk and ottoman seat
Balcony Features: 2 patio chairs and coffee table / balcony partition opens to: U235
NoteFully Accessible Cabin (FAC) 

• Like 1

So I called...glitch was noted. Was told bedding is fixed at "king" and can't be changed, unlike the same cabin on Elation. 🫤 Not my preferred, but can make do. The agent I spoke with did link my reservations as a B2B, something that wasn't in the system yet.

18 hours ago, Buckimion said:

So I called...glitch was noted. Was told bedding is fixed at "king" and can't be changed, unlike the same cabin on Elation. 🫤 Not my preferred, but can make do. The agent I spoke with did link my reservations as a B2B, something that wasn't in the system yet.

Is the same cabin on Elation also fully accessible? It's fairly common for fully accessible cabins to not allow bed arrangement changes otherwise they won't be fully accessible anymore when the floor space changes.

• Thanks 1

Yes, both U237 & U224 are listed as fully accessible on both ships, but the bedding on Paradise is set to only be a "king" in both rooms. Most images that I had searched only show Elation and I had assumed they were both the same. Not all that important, but my wife and I try to avoid waking each other up due to bathroom trips or late night walks.