Edge S1

lovecruzin

I would move to 10123 or 10121. Across from your current cabin is interior space, if you have a crew door across from you can get noisy sometimes.  We have stayed in S1s behind the elevators and almost no foot traffic, very quiet and convenient location.

• Like 1

Agree with @jelayne.  Moving back also brings you a little more amidships, so slightly more stable.  We've stayed in 10142 and 10144 last year and both were very nice and quiet.  Having said that, back in 2022 we were in 11105 (right above your current cabin) and found it very stable and quiet.  You can't go wrong--enjoy!

1 hour ago, jelayne said:

I would move to 10123 or 10121. Across from your current cabin is interior space, if you have a crew door across from you can get noisy sometimes.  We have stayed in S1s behind the elevators and almost no foot traffic, very quiet and convenient location.

But wouldn't you hear all the noise from people standing around talking while they're waiting for elevators?  I personally won't book anywhere near an elevator for that reason

16 minutes ago, TheHawk1 said:

But wouldn't you hear all the noise from people standing around talking while they're waiting for elevators?  I personally won't book anywhere near an elevator for that reason

No the elevators are on the other side of a wall and the waiting area is between the 2 banks of elevators.  No noise at all. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Gordoncruickshank said:

Only stayed in one of the Sky suites at the back corner, but would stay there again. The balconies are huge.

We did a aft corner sky suite on sister ship beyond huge balcony but long walk to retreat and Luminae.

3 hours ago, jelayne said:

it appears to be cabins across from 10143? But maybe those occupants would be door slammers 😆 

1 hour ago, Whinenowine said:

Agree with @jelayne.  Moving back also brings you a little more amidships, so slightly more stable.  We've stayed in 10142 and 10144 last year and both were very nice and quiet.  Having said that, back in 2022 we were in 11105 (right above your current cabin) and found it very stable and quiet.  You can't go wrong--enjoy!

Our current cabin is more midship than 10121 or 23.

I’m sure any cabin will be great, so familiar with M and S class, this is like picking a cabin on a first cruise!

55 minutes ago, George C said:

We did a aft corner sky suite on sister ship beyond huge balcony but long walk to retreat and Luminae.

S1 is my only option, it was a guarantee and that’s what we were assigned. But I love those after corner on S class ships!

Edited by lovecruzin
  • Like 1

Agree with other posters. Our fav is 10123. We have had it on all the E class ships. Great location, and with it being behind the elevators, you get less foot traffic—-people exit the elevator and go left or right.

mac_tlc