Passengers attempt to bring 100 bags of weed onto cruise ship (NCL JOY)

What is all this Seinfeld stuff? I saw his high school senior yearbook picture (Massapequa High School class of 1972) in my DW's senior yearbook. If he is supposed to be so cool, why didn't he know the prettiest girl in his high school graduating class? I do realize it was a very large school, but still if he is so cool how is he not aware of the prettiest girl in the class?

21 minutes ago, ontheweb said:

What is all this Seinfeld stuff? I saw his high school senior yearbook picture (Massapequa High School class of 1972) in my DW's senior yearbook. If he is supposed to be so cool, why didn't he know the prettiest girl in his high school graduating class? I do realize it was a very large school, but still if he is so cool how is he not aware of the prettiest girl in the class?

Time to step away from the keyboard??

• Haha 11

9 hours ago, ontheweb said:

You must be a hit at parties.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

As soon as I think I've heard or seen "craziness" in and around a cruise, I read this.  Although, this is just stupid.  Truth is, the silver lining is the weed was found here as opposed to the Caribbean, Mexico, Jamaica, Haiti, etc.  Those countries LOVE putting Americans in jail.  Their jails aren't the nicest from what I've read.

12 hours ago, omahabob said:

They detected the first 56 bags. The other 56 bags were later found in a cabin.

i did not know they had dogs at the port.
good thing i did not have a few edibles in my bag 😳

2 hours ago, graphicguy said:

As soon as I think I've heard or seen "craziness" in and around a cruise, I read this.  Although, this is just stupid.  Truth is, the silver lining is the weed was found here as opposed to the Caribbean, Mexico, Jamaica, Haiti, etc.  Those countries LOVE putting Americans in jail.  Their jails aren't the nicest from what I've read.

americans love putting americans in prison too.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, MSUjohn said:

americans love putting americans in prison too.

True.  Personally, while I don't think I'll ever be in this position, but from what I've seen of a Mexican or Bahamian prison vs a U.S. Prison?  I'll take the U.S. Prison.

Plus, being arrested in a foreign country where the laws are probably much different, and you may or may not have any local help available to you?  No thanks!

Edited by graphicguy

11 minutes ago, graphicguy said:

True.  Personally, while I don't think I'll ever be in this position, but from what I've seen of a Mexican or Bahamian prison vs a U.S. Prison?  I'll take the U.S. Prison.

Plus, being arrested in a foreign country where the laws are probably much different, and you may or may not have any local help available to you?  No thanks!

i picked up what you were laying down initially 😃

i was actually a prison guard in Michigan's system for like 10. even in higher security it was not that bad. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1