Celebrity Hotels

Chris

I just received an email about booking pre hotel stay with a celebrity partner hotel.  The prices are very competitive.  Any downside to using this service?

thanks

Christine

38 minutes ago, Chris said:

I just received an email about booking pre hotel stay with a celebrity partner hotel.  The prices are very competitive.  Any downside to using this service?

thanks

Christine

To me the only downside to booking your hotel through Celebrity is that you will not typically receive any award points from that hotel's loyalty program.  That is not a deal breaker for many people.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, gerelmx said:

For my Next cruise at FLL the Hilton Marina is cheaper at Hilton, 2 nights @ Water View room With Balcony Celebrity quotes $837.06, Hilton quotes $782.93

I compared Celebrity with hotel online pricing for this hotel.  I booked with the hotel...it was a better price but may be due to the stay date.  If you book with Celebrity do you have the same refundable/cancellation options?  Is it payable at the time of the cruise final payment?

3 hours ago, Oceangoer2 said:

I compared Celebrity with hotel online pricing for this hotel.  I booked with the hotel...it was a better price but may be due to the stay date.  If you book with Celebrity do you have the same refundable/cancellation options?  Is it payable at the time of the cruise final payment?

You MAY have both refundable and non-refundable options.  On Hotels by X, you enter your trip details, it will show hotels, once you click on the hotel you want you select the room you want and it will tell you if it's refundable or not.  Be sure that X Hotels can be cheaper but be sure you know if the hotel charges a resort fee and if that's included with X Hotels and which non-X Hotel booking site

Hotels by X CAN be cheaper so it's important to shop around; if one is okay with non-refundable Hotwire is often the cheapest.  With Hotwire, you pick the neighborhood and hotel star level then it will display pricing yet you can USUALLY match up the reviews to see what hotel you get before purchasing.  In this example, all you have to do is match up the number of reviews which is 1,425

image.thumb.png.0f6d43e935fbdbb9c14d597e942f6ef3.png

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 1Virgo said:

we ve booked hotels through Celebrity as the prices are competitive.    I d suggest you go to tripadvisor and read reviews first.   

very good prices compared to online hotel bookings. I always check both before booking. 

5 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

Are you sure that the prices really are competitive. Celebrity charges per person, and most hotels charge per room.

Well. We have used them before and it was per room.    

• Like 1

Generally speaking, it's per room.  Yet there could be MINOR room rate differences between a room with one bed for a couple and a room with two beds for a couple plus their children.  Also, some countries hotels may charge a per-person tax but again this is a MINOR difference, not double the price

• Like 1