How Do I Order My Medallions?

57eric

I am unsure how to order my medallions.  I have the plus package, so shipping is free, and have completed check in.  My Order Summary shows a $10 shipping charge. 

·         Option 1 – Will the shipping charge disappear if I hit Place Order?

·         Option 2 – Will I be charged and then refunded through OBC?

·         Option 3 – Will I be charged and then refunded to my credit card?

·         Option 4 – Should I clear my basket and start over?  If so, I can’t figure out how.

6 minutes ago, DHP1 said:

I just check my Plus Package and I notice they removed shipping is free. It’s not listed. 

There are many things that are part of the plus package that will not show on the travel summary. If the web site shows you as plus you will not be charged

42 minutes ago, 57eric said:

I am unsure how to order my medallions.  I have the plus package, so shipping is free, and have completed check in.  My Order Summary shows a $10 shipping charge. 

·         Option 1 – Will the shipping charge disappear if I hit Place Order?

·         Option 2 – Will I be charged and then refunded through OBC?

·         Option 3 – Will I be charged and then refunded to my credit card?

·         Option 4 – Should I clear my basket and start over?  If so, I can’t figure out how.

The best thing to do is call Princess. 

12 minutes ago, memoak said:

There are many things that are part of the plus package that will not show on the travel summary. If the web site shows you as plus you will not be charged

Thanks.  It’s listed in the my travel summary but not the website. 

Edited by DHP1

35 minutes ago, memoak said:

Thanks.  Just to be clear, you had the shipping charge displayed but it was not charged?

So does this mean you need to pay to get medallions shipped even if Plus? I am getting so confused with the changes in charges every time you blink. They better add more customer service if everyone will be picking up medallions at port because the last cruise we went on, the line was really long. We shipped them to port even though we had Plus because  we were traveling prior to the cruise and I was afraid they wouldn’t show up before we left. I’m not sure I want to wait in that line again. This is getting really frustrating trying to keep up on extra charges. 

I also have the Plus package but on my Travel Summary, it shows a shipping charge. I havent coompleted my check in yet and I guess then I'll see it its removed.

• Like 1

Why not just collect it when you embark the ship?

Saves all this faffing around and then the stress of when it will be posted out.

We collected ours last time and will do the same this August. Simples!

I agree with Esprit, why do I need the medallion mailed to me.  On every other cruise I've been on it would never occur to me that they should mail the key card to me, so why would I need the medallion?  If it's a matter of five minutes at a counter waiting to get checked in is that such a big issue?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Esprit said:

Saves all this faffing around and then the stress of when it will be posted out.

As long as shipping is free (Plus package) and as long as lost/missing/wrong medallions can be easily replaced at embarkation, why not?  I don’t get stressed in the least over ordering medallions to be shipped to my home. And it’s such a thrill when they arrive 10 days before and you realize where you will soon be. And if they don’t? It’s no big deal.

2 hours ago, Esprit said:

I agree with Seafan & Esprit. We just got off the Regal last week and was pleased with how organized the staff was at embarkation. We got called to a chest high round table and the rep looked at our passports. She came back with the medallions in less than 2 minutes. 

• Like 1